Obama admits he is a muslim - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Obama admits he is a muslim

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    St. Louis/Missouri
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    This nation was founded on religious freedom, no matter the religion. Get it straight, get your history correct!
    My history is correct. This country was founded on Judeao Christian values. That is not to say that this is our national religion. Yes freedom to practice any religion was the goal. But most of our founding fathers were of the Judeao Christian faith.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    My history is correct. This country was founded on Judeao Christian values. That is not to say that this is our national religion. Yes freedom to practice any religion was the goal. But most of our founding fathers were of the Judeao Christian faith.
    +1. Anyone that will take the time to do a study of the writings of the founding fathers can come to no other conclusion. The following site is a good place to start. WallBuilders | Presenting America's forgotten history and heroes, with an emphasis on our moral, religious, and constitutional heritage.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Salem, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    330

    Hello, ready to become a Muslim?

    Well, that is sure a bunch of hacked together sound bites. I have no idea after listening/watching that if any of what was said really was said. I too, have no idea if Obama said in this hacked together mess if he was a Muslim or not.

    I DO think, after reading and watching many videos on the www: THAT the Muslim religion is BAD for America. Those people will not/DO NOT believe the way most Christian people believe.

    That MOST Muslims believe we are pigs/trash and that the only GOOD American is a DEAD one.

    IF you watch 100 video's

    AND read 100 articles

    AND over 90% of those say America is the GREAT Satan, that Americans have NO place on Earth, then pretty soon, you have to figure out that the Muslim people DO think we should ALL be DEAD.

    IF it were 50/50, that would be okay. But it ISN'T, those people TOTALLY BELIEVE that women are PROPERTY. To be beaten or killed at will. To be disposed of, to be sold.

    PERSONALLY, I think it may be TOO LATE for America. That America is too STUPID to wake up and realize Muslim's are NOT good for ANYONE except Muslim males. That they (the Muslim religion) ARE intent on DESTROYING America.

    It DOESN'T matter that Obama says that Muslim's are the BEST thing to EVER happen to the Earth. That they (the Muslim's) ARE a PEACEFUL bunch of people.

    IF you want to read something that IS terrible, just as bad or maybe worse than the Holocaust and Jews... read about the "Christian" CRUSADES that took place for HUNDREDS of years when the Christian and Muslims were fighting between each other.

    Religion IS the cause of MOST evil in the world today. EVERYONE on their soapbox SCREAMING that THEY have the ONLY correct religion.

    YES, even the Catholics, Protestants, Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses AND Scientoligists THINK they are the ONLY true religion. ALL of the rest of you bastards are going to burn in Hell FOREVER. (except JW's, you just die, no Hell)

    So, in the good old USA, you can pretty much pick whichever church/religion makes you HAPPY.

    MY GOD is BETTER than YOUR God.

    MY GOD is STRONGER than YOUR God.

    MY GOD is ... whatever you wish him/her to be. WOW, we ARE a STRANGE animal!!

    There isn't a God, so we MAKE one up!! In FACT, we make up THOUSANDS or MILLIONS of DIFFERENT ones!!

    This one says: Do THIS.

    That one says: Do THAT.

    Some day, hummm, maybe I will flip a coin, see which one I am going to believe in for THIS year. Hummm, whichever one is in power currently.

    The Muslim's seem to think THEIR God is the one in POWER right now... so, Christians, you had BEST be GETTING some BETTER weapons!!

    Hum, a LOT of truth in this post today. And you know what is GREAT? You CAN pick and chose how you want your God to be!

    Are YOU on the WINNING (Christian or Muslim) side today? Or are you on the LOSING (Muslim or Christian) side today?

    Which side is WINNING today? LOSING today?

    Such is life in the USA today.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,558
    For some understanding what the mindset is and what is going on to see what the furure holds read>>>>>>
    AMERICA ALONE ..The End of The World As We Know It by Mark Steyn for what the furure holds
    INFIDEL by Ayan Hirsi Ali for the mindset.

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Иєш Лєяжşєşŧăŋ
    Posts
    1,084
    I don't think it's so much of what religion he is, or that we are able (for the time being) to practice whatever religion we choose... I also don't think being founded on Judeo-Christian -values- is the concern.

    I think it comes down to the fact - as demonstrated currently throughout Europe to their great dismay - that with a Muslim influence comes Sharia Law...we can see it here already with a few "Honor" killings and the demands that Muslim-centric rules be instituted in non-Muslim environments (workplaces, taxicabs, etc.). One bright bulb Muslim woman demanded that her driver's license picture be taken with her face covered!

    Our problem is that we bend over so far to be 'politically correct' we are breaking our own back, and they know it and take advantage of it. There needs to be a bright line drawn beyond which you may not cross...we will honor and respect your Right to worship as you please, within the bounds of the Law, and you will show that same respect to others. Beyond that you operate at your peril.

    At least, that's the way it'll be for me...
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Salem, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Our problem is that we bend over so far to be 'politically correct' we are breaking our own back, and they know it and take advantage of it....
    That is it in a nutshell.

    That HAS to STOP.

    We need to go back to/start with:

    THIS is the United States. THESE are OUR rules.

    IF you can not live by them. Then you are NOT going to like it here.

    You can NOT bring YOUR rules here.

    You MUST live by OUR rules.

    If you can't, then you are NOT welcome HERE.

    If you don't want to/can't live by OUR rules, then STAY in YOUR pigsty of a country.

    By YOU coming HERE, you ARE admitting YOUR county is NOT a good place to live.

    What a bunch of idiots, they don't like their country the way it is, BUT, they come here and try to make OUR county like their's is.

    We NEED to go back to 1950 rules or something, to when we could leave our houses unlocked, the keys in the ignition, people UNDERSTANDING what NO TRESPASSING or PRIVATE PROPERTY meant. That if you didn't own it, LEAVE IT ALONE.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    Well, that is sure a bunch of hacked together sound bites. I have no idea after listening/watching that if any of what was said really was said. I too, have no idea if Obama said in this hacked together mess if he was a Muslim or not.

    I DO think, after reading and watching many videos on the www: THAT the Muslim religion is BAD for America. Those people will not/DO NOT believe the way most Christian people believe.

    That MOST Muslims believe we are pigs/trash and that the only GOOD American is a DEAD one.

    IF you watch 100 video's

    AND read 100 articles

    AND over 90% of those say America is the GREAT Satan, that Americans have NO place on Earth, then pretty soon, you have to figure out that the Muslim people DO think we should ALL be DEAD.

    IF it were 50/50, that would be okay. But it ISN'T, those people TOTALLY BELIEVE that women are PROPERTY. To be beaten or killed at will. To be disposed of, to be sold.

    PERSONALLY, I think it may be TOO LATE for America. That America is too STUPID to wake up and realize Muslim's are NOT good for ANYONE except Muslim males. That they (the Muslim religion) ARE intent on DESTROYING America.

    It DOESN'T matter that Obama says that Muslim's are the BEST thing to EVER happen to the Earth. That they (the Muslim's) ARE a PEACEFUL bunch of people.

    IF you want to read something that IS terrible, just as bad or maybe worse than the Holocaust and Jews... read about the "Christian" CRUSADES that took place for HUNDREDS of years when the Christian and Muslims were fighting between each other.

    Religion IS the cause of MOST evil in the world today. EVERYONE on their soapbox SCREAMING that THEY have the ONLY correct religion.

    YES, even the Catholics, Protestants, Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses AND Scientoligists THINK they are the ONLY true religion. ALL of the rest of you bastards are going to burn in Hell FOREVER. (except JW's, you just die, no Hell)

    So, in the good old USA, you can pretty much pick whichever church/religion makes you HAPPY.

    MY GOD is BETTER than YOUR God.

    MY GOD is STRONGER than YOUR God.

    MY GOD is ... whatever you wish him/her to be. WOW, we ARE a STRANGE animal!!

    There isn't a God, so we MAKE one up!! In FACT, we make up THOUSANDS or MILLIONS of DIFFERENT ones!!

    This one says: Do THIS.

    That one says: Do THAT.

    Some day, hummm, maybe I will flip a coin, see which one I am going to believe in for THIS year. Hummm, whichever one is in power currently.

    The Muslim's seem to think THEIR God is the one in POWER right now... so, Christians, you had BEST be GETTING some BETTER weapons!!

    Hum, a LOT of truth in this post today. And you know what is GREAT? You CAN pick and chose how you want your God to be!

    Are YOU on the WINNING (Christian or Muslim) side today? Or are you on the LOSING (Muslim or Christian) side today?

    Which side is WINNING today? LOSING today?

    Such is life in the USA today.
    Hey, Ken, tell us how you really feel, k? lol da man!

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1. Anyone that will take the time to do a study of the writings of the founding fathers can come to no other conclusion. The following site is a good place to start. WallBuilders | Presenting America's forgotten history and heroes, with an emphasis on our moral, religious, and constitutional heritage.
    I disagree. Not all of the Declaration's signers/founding fathers were Christian, as some people aparantly believe. See the following for further thinking... Signer and President John Adams was a Unitarian, which has it's base in Christianity, but it is NOT Christianity. He "...rejected many fundamental doctrines of conventional Christianity... ." To make a blanket statement that all founding fathers were Christian, or that this country was founded on one religion, is a falsehood when clearly that is not the case!

    Ain't it grand that we can have independent ideas and free speech for debate? Thanks to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights! And, thanks to the Vets!

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I disagree. Not all of the Declaration's signers/founding fathers were Christian, as some people aparantly believe. See the following for further thinking... Signer and President John Adams was a Unitarian, which has it's base in Christianity, but it is NOT Christianity. He "...rejected many fundamental doctrines of conventional Christianity... ." To make a blanket statement that all founding fathers were Christian, or that this country was founded on one religion, is a falsehood when clearly that is not the case!

    Ain't it grand that we can have independent ideas and free speech for debate? Thanks to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights! And, thanks to the Vets!

    I didn't say that they all were however a close examination of the writings leads to the conclusion that the vast majority were.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Arapahoe County CO
    Posts
    152
    I think President Obama's "clinging to guns and religion" comment is evidence that he personally has no religion.

    Regardless of the religions or lacks of religion the founders had, they seemed to agree to a separation between church and state. I'm all for that---I don't want to be ruled by Islamic sharia or by any other religion's equivalent legal codex.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast