Obama admits he is a muslim - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Obama admits he is a muslim

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I didn't say that they all were however a close examination of the writings leads to the conclusion that the vast majority were.
    No, you are right, it wasn't you. It was MadinMo who said, "Because this nation was founded on Judeao Christian values..." Sorry for the goof.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I think President Obama's "clinging to guns and religion" comment is evidence that he personally has no religion.

    Regardless of the religions or lacks of religion the founders had, they seemed to agree to a separation between church and state. I'm all for that---I don't want to be ruled by Islamic sharia or by any other religion's equivalent legal codex.
    I agree. I don't want to be ruled by Muslims, Christians, or Buddhists, or anyone else who puts their religion above my state, my rights to worship as I please, and go about my daily freedoms as I am able.

  4. #23
    How anyone can look at the history of our country, the documents which guide our country, and the writings of the Founders and not believe our country is based on Judeo-Christian values is beyond me.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    St. Louis/Missouri
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    No, you are right, it wasn't you. It was MadinMo who said, "Because this nation was founded on Judeao Christian values..." Sorry for the goof.
    I never said that they were all Christians either. But as HK4U stated most of them were. Therefore this country was founded by a majority of people who had Judeao Christian values.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Salem, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I agree. I don't want to be ruled by Muslims, Christians, or Buddhists, or anyone else who puts their religion above my state, my rights to worship as I please, and go about my daily freedoms as I am able.
    Just what are you trying to do? Get everyone riled up?

    There is no way I can tell what I think on here, they would kick me off the forums! So, I just go with the flow, maybe a small poke here or a little jab over there. Nothing drastic!

    Glad to see you are done sulking because you stepped in a mud hole and got one of your new tennis shoes muddy. Hehehehehe. Women and shoes... geeez.

    Oh, that WASN'T you? Well gee, pass it on until it DOES fit someone! LOL

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Salem, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I didn't say that they all were however a close examination of the writings leads to the conclusion that the vast majority were.
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    No, you are right, it wasn't you. It was MadinMo who said, "Because this nation was founded on Judeao Christian values..." Sorry for the goof.
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I agree. I don't want to be ruled by Muslims, Christians, or Buddhists, or anyone else who puts their religion above my state, my rights to worship as I please, and go about my daily freedoms as I am able.
    Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    I never said that they were all Christians either. But as HK4U stated most of them were. Therefore this country was founded by a majority of people who had Judeao Christian values.
    Yep, that pretty much works for me too. Nothing in there about we were a bunch of Muslim believers who came to the new world.

    Pretty much about God, His son Jesus and the 10 commandments. That the wife would pay attention when the husband spoke to her.

    NOTHING about a religion that is practiced by the Muslims where the wife has lower status than a piece of garbage, worth LESS than the family dog. To be passed around at will or killed if she opened her mouth at the wrong (to the men) time. To rape her like a whore is she doesn't keep her face covered at ALL times in public.

    No, I sure don't remember those being the rules Americans lived by for hundreds of years. And there is NO reason to start living by them now either.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    That is it in a nutshell.

    That HAS to STOP.

    We need to go back to/start with:

    THIS is the United States. THESE are OUR rules.

    IF you can not live by them. Then you are NOT going to like it here.

    You can NOT bring YOUR rules here.

    You MUST live by OUR rules.

    If you can't, then you are NOT welcome HERE.

    If you don't want to/can't live by OUR rules, then STAY in YOUR pigsty of a country.

    By YOU coming HERE, you ARE admitting YOUR county is NOT a good place to live.

    What a bunch of idiots, they don't like their country the way it is, BUT, they come here and try to make OUR county like their's is.

    We NEED to go back to 1950 rules or something, to when we could leave our houses unlocked, the keys in the ignition, people UNDERSTANDING what NO TRESPASSING or PRIVATE PROPERTY meant. That if you didn't own it, LEAVE IT ALONE.
    now that would be awesome! if only it were possible. try going to another country and getting offended that things are not the way they are in america and see what they tell you. guess what? you'd be screwed!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    Just what are you trying to do? Get everyone riled up?

    There is no way I can tell what I think on here, they would kick me off the forums! So, I just go with the flow, maybe a small poke here or a little jab over there. Nothing drastic!

    Glad to see you are done sulking because you stepped in a mud hole and got one of your new tennis shoes muddy. Hehehehehe. Women and shoes... geeez.

    Oh, that WASN'T you? Well gee, pass it on until it DOES fit someone! LOL
    Too funny, Ken. That's what we're good for, getting everyone riled up!

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    Yep, that pretty much works for me too. Nothing in there about we were a bunch of Muslim believers who came to the new world.

    Pretty much about God, His son Jesus and the 10 commandments. That the wife would pay attention when the husband spoke to her.

    NOTHING about a religion that is practiced by the Muslims where the wife has lower status than a piece of garbage, worth LESS than the family dog. To be passed around at will or killed if she opened her mouth at the wrong (to the men) time. To rape her like a whore is she doesn't keep her face covered at ALL times in public.

    No, I sure don't remember those being the rules Americans lived by for hundreds of years. And there is NO reason to start living by them now either.
    Ten years ago I worked in real estate with a gal who told me that she and her husband were Jehovah's Witnesses. She dressed in a certain manner (I don't know if that was because of religious mandates or not) and explained to me that she always thought of herself as subservient to her husband. He would tell her things she could and could not do, including how she treated him, what type of job she could do, walking behind him, etc. I thought it odd in this day and age in the USA to know that men thought about their women this way. Even more unsettling was how inferior that gal must have thought of herself. I thought it was an isolated case of uneven status and respect. That is, until I spoke one day with my former daughter in law who told me that her husband would not let her have her own email, she had to use his. It's email for crying out loud! She said he was quite the control freak. I was shocked! But, the more I got to know him, the more I believed her. What's up with that kind of thing. Both of these couples call themselves Christians. I wonder how far Christians really do control each other and I just don't realize it? Should I even care?

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Ten years ago I worked in real estate with a gal who told me that she and her husband were Jehovah's Witnesses. She dressed in a certain manner (I don't know if that was because of religious mandates or not) and explained to me that she always thought of herself as subservient to her husband. He would tell her things she could and could not do, including how she treated him, what type of job she could do, walking behind him, etc. I thought it odd in this day and age in the USA to know that men thought about their women this way. Even more unsettling was how inferior that gal must have thought of herself. I thought it was an isolated case of uneven status and respect. That is, until I spoke one day with my former daughter in law who told me that her husband would not let her have her own email, she had to use his. It's email for crying out loud! She said he was quite the control freak. I was shocked! But, the more I got to know him, the more I believed her. What's up with that kind of thing. Both of these couples call themselves Christians. I wonder how far Christians really do control each other and I just don't realize it? Should I even care?
    I do not know about the second case you mentioned but most main stream Christians do not consider Jehovah Witnesses Christian but rather a cult.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast