Obama admits he is a muslim
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama admits he is a muslim

Obama admits he is a muslim

I can't find anywhere in the video where he says "I am Muslim". He admits to family that are Muslim and living in a predominately Muslim country. Edited videos of this nature must be scrutinized before accepting them as "evidence". We must be sure to use only verifiable facts, otherwise it can be used against us.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I can't find anywhere in the video where he says "I am Muslim". He admits to family that are Muslim and living in a predominately Muslim country. Edited videos of this nature must be scrutinized before accepting them as "evidence". We must be sure to use only verifiable facts, otherwise it can be used against us.
    I agree. But, it won't be me who scrutinizes the videos, I can't even stand to look at and listen to the man.

I am not sure if he is Musliam or not but I am sure he is Marxist and a traitor.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

We just need to get him to admit that he is also a Kenyan dork!

Huh?

I don't give a rats pa-tutti what religion anyone is. Why does anyone here care?

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I don't give a rats pa-tutti what religion anyone is. Why does anyone here care?
    Because this nation was founded on Judeao Christian values which are being outlawed on a daily basis and we need someone who is going to fight for those values instead of promote a different set of values.

With that being said I don't care what religion anyone is but when the people who write the laws of our land consistently discriminate against those values it concerns and angers me. IMAO.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Because this nation was founded on Judeao Christian values which are being outlawed on a daily basis and we need someone who is going to fight for those values instead of promote a different set of values.

With that being said I don't care what religion anyone is but when the people who write the laws of our land consistently discriminate against those values it concerns and angers me. IMAO.
    This nation was founded on religious freedom, no matter the religion. Get it straight, get your history correct!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    This nation was founded on religious freedom, no matter the religion. Get it straight, get your history correct!
    When I went to school we di two things every morning.

We recited the pledge of allegiance,

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under "God", indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

We said the Lord's prayer

"Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name.
    Thy kingdom come.
    Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread.
    And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us.
    And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil.
    For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever.
    Amen.

We also got our butts beat when they needed it.

And best of all I could bring my shotgun to school on the first day of rabbit season and hunt on my way home.

God, I wish those days were back.

Now the World is full of "Do Good Worthless Winnies", and we all have to suffer.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

I care what religion he is because Islamic religion teaches that any but them are infidels and worthy of death. Some may believe that it does not matter what you believe. I beg to differ.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast