Anyone looking forward to the RED DAWN remake? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone looking forward to the RED DAWN remake?

Red Dawn remake already happened on January 20, 2009 when the Commies took over the White House.
    Anyway, remakes are never as good as the original. High Noon and Stagecoach are two good examples. Even color film does not always a better movie make.
    Help your own self - the Government is busy takin' care of itself!
    Retired LEO

Quote Originally Posted by Saltcreek View Post
    Anyway, remakes are never as good as the original. High Noon and Stagecoach are two good examples. Even color film does not always a better movie make.
    Truth.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Red Dawn

Red Dawn started the day he held up his hand and moved into the White House.

Thumbs up

cant wate

Sounds like crap. I love the Original Red-dawn own it and watch it every week or so it seems. A remake would just bring shame to such a great film and the actors who made it. Whats the point of remaking it other then for the green reason? Just like with all the new James Bond movies the new ones are all crap when they replaced Pierce Brosnan the films went down hill. I don't know about the rest of you but for me one of the best parts of watching James Bond was to see all the crazy and cool new gadgets Q had come up with for James. The new movies have none of that it's all action just like any other movie a lot of the remakes are killing the classics.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I guess we will have to wait and see for sure if it is a good movie or a flop. I too tend to agree that a vast majority of remakes are not as good as the original. We went to see the remake of The Day The Earth Stood still. As far as I am concerned it was not worth the money we paid to see it and no way near as good as the 1950's classic.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I guess we will have to wait and see for sure if it is a good movie or a flop. I to tend to agree that a vast majority of remakes are not as good as the original. We went to see the remake of The Day The Earth Stood still. As far as I am concerned it was not worth the money we paid to see it and no way near as good as the 1950's classic.
    I totally agree. The original was so much better and so much scarier. Of course I was just a pup at the time the original came out. Maybe that is why I was so scared.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

So far I'm excited to see it when comes out :) it's going to be a lot different than the original. From what I've heard we will see American & British aircraft carriers being attack in Iraq & there's also Liberal traitors that work with the Chinese.

There's also 3 US Marine characters in the movie as well.

the picture above looks like Obama's Civilian Security

Quote Originally Posted by StuartB View Post

the picture above looks like Obama's Civilian Security
    No way. Too many white people in the picture.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast