Miss W yet?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miss W yet?

Miss W yet?

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

miss w yet

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    verry funny but sadly verry true!

NOT ONE BIT!

Not that I like Obama, but IMHO "W" sucked, and settling for the lesser of two evils is not the way to make a choice.

Perhaps oneday we can get a real leader as a President.

There were things that Bush did that I did not like but he was no way near as bad as the Obamanation. Heck even Clinton looks good next to the usurper and that is saying a lot.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'll say this for the man: He was a warrior. Took the fight to the Muslim terrorists. Our new "president" won't even use the term. "W" knew that to kill Muslim terrorists was the only viable response to this ongoing threat. As I believe that first and foremost, the President is CINC and must provide for the defense of our country, there is NO comparison between him and the current Muslim-in-Chief. "W" was infinitely better, for all his faults.

Arrow I have to say "NO!"

With Obama, I know what I am getting. I know to prepare, and I know the battles that are to come.

With "W", we had a guy who said the right things, and then commenced gutting liberty like a head-shot doe.

Since neither one of the guys support liberty or the rights enumerated in the sacrosanct Bill of Rights, give me the devil I can see, as opposed to the devil I don't.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Obama has done what I thought impossible. He has made me long for the days of Jimmy Carter.

Let us not forget that Bush also got us 2 Supreme Court Justices that maybe the savior of our great nation in the near future.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Obama has done what I thought impossible. He has made me long for the days of Jimmy Carter.
    I hear that! My wife and were saying recently how we wished the freakin' Clintons were back in office. And I never thought I would hear myself say that! At least you knew the Clintons, as redneck crooks, were just in it for themselves. The Communist nimrod currently in office, with his narcissistic nature and Messianic complex, truly threatens the Republic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast