USMC 234th Birthday

Thread: USMC 234th Birthday

Thumbs up USMC 234th Birthday

I am proud to have Served Our Counrty and Very Proud to be a Marine. Happy Birthday Marines. SEMPER FI My Brothers/Sisters

YouTube - US Marines Hymn!!!

Go Daddy dot com has posted a good (GREAT) Birthday tribute to the Corps.

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/holid...p?isc=gdr1162a
    Last edited by ricbak; 11-09-2009 at 04:55 PM. Reason: sp
    Semper Fi

usmc 234th birthday

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I am proud to have Served Our Counrty and Very Proud to be a Marine. Happy Birthday Marines. SEMPER FI My Brothers/Sisters

YouTube - US Marines Hymn!!!

Go Daddy dot com has posted a good (GREAT) Birthday tribute to the Corps.

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/holid...p?isc=gdr1162a
    sorry about the late post as i just came across it this evening, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the ole' bulldog leathernecks out there!

Happy birthday and thanks to all of you that served.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

A funny story...

A few years ago I had a nice boat that was too big to trailer. Me and the dog used to go live in the marina on it for weeks at a time. Because I am a vet I was able to have it moored at the marina on the Marine base. So one weekend in November I'm going to base and stop at teh gate and hand the guard my ID card. he looks at it and snaps a sharp salute and says "Happy birthday Sir!" Now my birthday is in November. So I'm wondering how in the heck this guy knew it was my birthday. I looked at my ID card, and just as I suspected, my D.O.B. isn't on it anywhere, front or back.

So now I'm gettting paranoid. Is the govtment spying on me? They got some kind of secret file on me? Nothing on my vehicle indicates my birthday. How did the dude know it was my bday? After a few days of paranoia and sleepless nights and continually checking my rear-view for a tinted all-black sedan following me, I finally saw the poster in the PX.
    DUH.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES.

DUH.
    In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain