Just For Fun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just For Fun

Just For Fun

Have a little fun and take this quick IQ test. See where you stand.

smartorstoopid

Good One.... I'm quite the ...Dumby...
    Semper Fi

4. Self-esteem lowered to about 56%

No border line genius. Border line idiot perhaps.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Ummm...Can I still hang out with you guys if I did OK? A geek with a gun, that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Ummm...Can I still hang out with you guys if I did OK? A geek with a gun, that's me.
    Sure perhaps some of it will rub off.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Yeah, Your Way too far outback to be any danger to us >
    Semper Fi

Thanks, guys! You want me to peddle my bike down to the corner store and buy candy bars for all of us?

Thanks, guys! You want me to peddle my bike down to the corner store and buy candy bars for all of us?
    Sure. I will take dark chocolate.

I scored 20. Not sure if that is good or bad?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast