Are you on a watchlist? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Are you on a watchlist?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie144 View Post
    is there any way to find out if your on a list?
    That's kinda what I was getting at. If we think we are, I'd like to find out and maybe raise some hell. But, alas...they sure as hell ain't gonna tell us here in Iran...uh...Russia...I mean, America. America! Are you kidding me?!!

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I have long thought that my name has been on some sort of government watchlist, given my outspoken views on gun rights, the Constitution, etc. Never did mind; can't prevent it and I've done nothing illegal.

    It is my assumption that "someone" is perusing these websites and has taken steps to identify posters (or at least some of them).

    However, lately have thought "Wait a minute!" Why have I just shrugged this off? This is very serious. I mean, the gov't keeping tabs on private citizens? This is not good.

    Anybody else as paranoid as I am?
    Just because you're paraniod doesn't mean that they are NOT still out to get you! Anyone posting on any conservative, pro-gun, pro-Constitution, pro-2nd Amendment, pro-life or libertarian site is probably in the government's cross-hairs. Remember what Napolitano said! I'm probably on their Top 10 list, as I belong to, and post on, NRA, USA Carry, XD Talk, Florida Concealed Carry, Oath Keepers, GOA, USCCA, and a bunch of others. I was in D.C. on 9/12 with 1.7 million of my friends, and I'm sure they took my picture.

    All I can say is, bring it on!
    Last edited by lukem; 11-28-2010 at 08:24 PM.
    -= Piece Corps =-

  4. #13
    Sure, to find out if you're on a list submit an FOA request. That will get you on one if you're not already. LOL

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    Sure, to find out if you're on a list submit an FOA request. That will get you on one if you're not already. LOL
    Yeah...realize that. Just curious to see, that's all. It's all probably moot, anyway, and at some point, we're gonna have to stand up and be counted.

  6. #15
    Actually I think anyone who posts anything against the current administration is on a watch list of some sort. So I guess I am also. But, at least, I didn't crash one of his parties.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Actually I think anyone who posts anything against the current administration is on a watch list of some sort. So I guess I am also. But, at least, I didn't crash one of his parties.
    Send a strong opinion to your state reps. If they agree your ok. If not, that should get you on a list.
    LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Moore County, NC
    Posts
    343
    There is a name for that list: ____ list!!!

    Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

  9. #18
    We are not big enough fish to worry about. They want the loud voice that is in the public eye. That is not to say they are not watching. How would you like to have the job of watching a forum like this. Dang would that be boring, besides he would probably come over to our side once he received an education on what is going on around him and how close he is to losing his rights too.

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTwins View Post
    We are not big enough fish to worry about. They want the loud voice that is in the public eye. That is not to say they are not watching. How would you like to have the job of watching a forum like this. Dang would that be boring, besides he would probably come over to our side once he received an education on what is going on around him and how close he is to losing his rights too.
    The thing to remember is that a person doesn't have to be the one watching. Set up a snoop program with target words and let the computer do the watching. All you have to do then is look at the occasional log and determine if it deserves more in depth investigation. Many countries already have similar setups and some have national firewalls to block certain types of information.

  11. #20
    I know that I am on at least one watch list as the FBI has already contacted me and I cooperated with them fully so maybe that calmed them down a little. There isn't anything I can do about it but accept it and move on. Just like death and taxes, watch lists are a certainty.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast