Are you on a watchlist? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you on a watchlist?

Exclamation The program is already in place

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    The thing to remember is that a person doesn't have to be the one watching. Set up a snoop program with target words and let the computer do the watching. All you have to do then is look at the occasional log and determine if it deserves more in depth investigation. Many countries already have similar setups and some have national firewalls to block certain types of information.

Look up Echelon and the NSA in the same search string. You will learn alot of stuff that will make you have a hard time sleeping at night.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Look up Echelon and the NSA in the same search string. You will learn alot of stuff that will make you have a hard time sleeping at night.
    Nah, I have enough trouble sleeping already.

And tomorrow when you get up it will be worse.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    < Won't lose any sleep.

Want to see a list? Go to the members list of this site and i'm sure most if not all of us are on this master suspected domestic terrorist list. I need to order some of these shirts I saw and distribute them amongst everyone (SEE BELOW)

Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    < Won't lose any sleep.

Want to see a list? Go to the members list of this site and i'm sure most if not all of us are on this master suspected domestic terrorist list. I need to order some of these shirts I saw and distribute them amongst everyone (SEE BELOW)

Let me know where you found these shirts...I want several. Thanks.

I find it rather astonishing how we all nonchalantly assume we're being monitored (at least somewhat) by the government. I mean, WTF, when I grew up reading about how the Soviet Union terrorized its own citizens, I never dreamed that one day my own government would be watching ME. What's next, your neighbor rattting you out to the "secret police"? Ah...f--k it, they'll never take me alive.

Question

I'm Sure most are on "The List" But Wasn't the Terrorist @ Ft. Hood being watched, And with the Secret Services letting them Folks into the White House. Do our Watchers have the ability to even find us?
    You could give these people your home addy. and they would prob. Raid the house next door

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I know that I am on at least one watch list as the FBI has already contacted me and I cooperated with them fully so maybe that calmed them down a little. There isn't anything I can do about it but accept it and move on. Just like death and taxes, watch lists are a certainty.
    Care to expand a little on this? Just curious about what they wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Care to expand a little on this? Just curious about what they wanted to know.
    Yeah, I'm curious, too.

[

Quote Originally Posted by TnRebel View Post

Say, TnRebel, is this a poster or sticker I can buy somewhere? I figure might as well stand up and be counted now, it's coming to that soon enough. I do have NRA stickers on my truck, but I LIKE this one a ton.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast