Are you on a watchlist?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you on a watchlist?

Are you on a watchlist?

I have long thought that my name has been on some sort of government watchlist, given my outspoken views on gun rights, the Constitution, etc. Never did mind; can't prevent it and I've done nothing illegal.

It is my assumption that "someone" is perusing these websites and has taken steps to identify posters (or at least some of them).

However, lately have thought "Wait a minute!" Why have I just shrugged this off? This is very serious. I mean, the gov't keeping tabs on private citizens? This is not good.

Anybody else as paranoid as I am?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I have long thought that my name has been on some sort of government watchlist, given my outspoken views on gun rights, the Constitution, etc. Never did mind; can't prevent it and I've done nothing illegal.

It is my assumption that "someone" is perusing these websites and has taken steps to identify posters (or at least some of them).

However, lately have thought "Wait a minute!" Why have I just shrugged this off? This is very serious. I mean, the gov't keeping tabs on private citizens? This is not good.

Anybody else as paranoid as I am?
    JJFlash you're just paranoid. I mean we have a constitutional right to free speech and the government would never step on any of our constitutional right!

..........Oh wait.... Crap, I need to go delete some posts........
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

No, Your not a little noid for nutten'. I have felt that way for a couple years. What bothers me is, could the Ft. Hood massache been prevented? I am pretty sure Comcast captures everything we do. I think If there was a reason, then we would be monitored closer as well as our previous habits studied.
    Semper Fi

Why would I be on a list? Just because I am a Christian? Because I am a patriot? Because I am very, very conservative? Because I believe that we all have the God given right to be armed in order to protect ourselves? Because I believe the part in the Declaration of Independence that says "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness". Because I am against the takeover of our government by fascist traitors who's vision for America is a one world government? Because I refuse to be politically correct just because big brother or some liberal, left wing group thinks I should be? I mean come on. Why would I ever be on a list?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation Watch list???

Hey what about that cute little document that DHS put out a few months back?

I am a Veteran with numerous trips to the middle east under my belt befor I retired.

I am a GOD FEARING Christian.

I oppose abortion.

I support the constitution.

I am middle-aged, bald and armed.

I am a card carrying member of the NRA.

I support the constitution.

I like the Gadsen Flag.

I believ Israel has every right to exist and take the lands God gave to them and support them on biblically sound principles.

If I am not on somebodies short list I will be very surprised!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Well, at least we are all in good company.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

I'd be disappointed if I weren't on someones list.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    No, Your not a little noid for nutten'. I have felt that way for a couple years. What bothers me is, could the Ft. Hood massache been prevented? I am pretty sure Comcast captures everything we do. I think If there was a reason, then we would be monitored closer as well as our previous habits studied.
    Ric, Comcast can't monitor anything.. They can capture it , but who is going to use the data.. When I lived in Mi. I had them. It woul'd take a week to get them out for a problem.

True, but you do not provide tax breaks and special broadband start treatments....
    Semper Fi

is there any way to find out if your on a list?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast