An off the wall scenario
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An off the wall scenario

Exclamation An off the wall scenario

I have noticed other scenario's being laid out on the site, so I thought I would throw my own in the mix.

You are at the mall with your significant other (wife, GF) when a seemingly "homosexual" man/woman comes up to you and grabs your package.

You are CCW.

What do you do?

oh my Lord....walk away as fast as you can

That would be assault and would probably bloody his nose.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

That would legally be considered a "sexual" assault. But IF I'm carrying I would "most likely" tell him I'm calling the cops; then do it while he's still looking at me.

IF he didn't like that and chose to escalate things, well?
    If not, I would give the cops/security a desciption and keep tabs on their whereabouts until authorities arrive.

if she is cute i intoduce her to my wife
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    I have noticed other scenario's being laid out on the site, so I thought I would throw my own in the mix.

You are at the mall with your significant other (wife, GF) when a seemingly "homosexual" man/woman comes up to you and grabs your package.

You are CCW.

What do you do?
    Call the cops and file sexual assault charges. Do not retaliate because he'll press *hate crime* assault charges. Swallow your pride. This is not a bodily-harm situation. Yeah, he's asking for it, but it's not worth going to jail yourself.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by johncinque View Post
    if she is cute i intoduce her to my wife
    LOL
    This is the only correct answer i see so far. lol

Unhappy Gag Reflex

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Man View Post
    This is the only correct answer i see so far. lol
    I would probably Puke on the guy. He'll think twice about a package check after that. The whole thing is one of those things that pretty much turns my stomach.

BTW there is no law against projectile vomiting on an individual you just better have the windage right
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I'd grab HIS package, twist violently, and then hand it to him and tell him the ER could probably do a good job of fixing it if he hurries.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Call the cops and file sexual assault charges. Do not retaliate because he'll press *hate crime* assault charges. Swallow your pride. This is not a bodily-harm situation. Yeah, he's asking for it, but it's not worth going to jail yourself.
    I am not sure how they could file a hate crime charge against you. Once he commits sexual assault you have the right to defend yourself. Of coursed under the Obamanation who knows.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast