Who rides a scoot? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who rides a scoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Lammo View Post
    2002 XL 1200C. My wife's is a 2001 XLH 883. Every time we ride she tells me I need a bigger bike. I don't argue with her even though I know it's because she really wants the 1200!

2002 HD XL 1200C picture by mllspok - Photobucket
    Uh...Hey, Lammo, go for it, son! Most of the time, getting the old lady to sign on is the problem for a lot of us. Yours wants you to buy another bike, well, you wouldn't have to hit me in the head with a 2 x 4. And let the little lady step up to a 1200, to boot. Sounds like win-win to me!

Here's a California Gun Dealer ridin' 'n stylin'

Ten Percent Firearms, The Firearms Experts
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    All I got was a dinnette Set.....
    Sounds like somebody better starting treating the wiphe a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Sounds like somebody better starting treating the wiphe a little better.
    Figure tomorrow might be a step in the right direction.

Maybe a FXSTC would work,
    Semper Fi

K~PB looks right on that C-Rocket,,, Ektarr definately belongs on the Haritage, but something is off with NDS's ride, maybe if it was red?
    Semper Fi

I had a Suzuki 1400 cc Intruder for about 15 years. Bought it new as a mid life crisis present for myself when I turned 40. Traded it for house remolding a couple of years ago.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

'94 Honda Magna.. 70+K miles on her, she still runs like new..
    Rode from Florida up to Knoxville last summer and up to Natural Bridge, VA this summer...
    I hope to ride to either Texas or Eureka Springs Ar next summer, if the employment situation improves!!!

US129 - On the Dragon..

BTW - I went for a ride today and now the wife is Pissed..

Scroll Down...

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Uh...Hey, Lammo, go for it, son! Most of the time, getting the old lady to sign on is the problem for a lot of us. Yours wants you to buy another bike, well, you wouldn't have to hit me in the head with a 2 x 4. And let the little lady step up to a 1200, to boot. Sounds like win-win to me!
    Amen to that. It will actually be easier to convince her to buy a new bike than a new gun! First trick is figuring out which one and then finding it used in decent shape. I'm leaning towards a Dyna or maybe a Softtail. Saw a blacked out Street Bob (FXDBi) that I really wanted but we just didn't have the cash at the time. Don't know what it is about the blacked out bikes that I like so much. Couldn't be that black guns (Glocks) and black rifles (Sig 556) have something to do with it now, could it?
    Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out (Fr. John Corapi, SOLT)
    Crime never takes a holiday (Dennis J. O'Shea, R.I.P.)
    Unlawful is against the law. Illegal is a sick bird (ooold joke)

Ford F250!

I guess that does not count. Back in the day I rode a GSX-R750 Suzuki. A crotch rocket that was a whole lot of fun.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

04 Yamaha FJR1300.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast