Secret Santa was good to me!!!!

Thread: Secret Santa was good to me!!!!

Secret Santa was good to me!!!!

Here is another plus side to getting your co-workers into shooting......

We had are year end department Secret Santa today. I must have been a good boy because I received 3 boxes of 7.63x39. Whhooohoooo......
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Way to go, KPB! Good on ya...Now, if you find out that Secret Santa was Molly, the buxom lass from accounting, well then, that would just be icing on the cake, wouldn't it? (If you're married, please disregard that last sentence!)

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Way to go, KPB! Good on ya...Now, if you find out that Secret Santa was Molly, the buxom lass from accounting, well then, that would just be icing on the cake, wouldn't it? (If you're married, please disregard that last sentence!)
    Lol not married so that would have been nice but it ended up being one of the guys that just got his permit. I told him we could go to the range and he could shoot some of that ammo.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

It is always nice to get something you can really use.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

LOL,,,thats great. Hope you enjoy. What with that new AK you've been all worked up about. Merry Christmas !!
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

7. Well now that's just cool. Mine just got me some Mints.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

now that's a gift that's sure to put a smile on your face.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!