Santa Tracker

Thread: Santa Tracker

Santa Tracker

It's that time of the year where the younger of the grand kids come by and ask if I was tracking Santa yet. I appears now that the old bookmarks will be out as the kids come over.

Official NORAD Santa Tracker

Of course, I'll have to replay last years trip Santa made...

YouTube - NORAD Tracks Santa in 2008

Merry Christmas to all and please remember the reason for the season. God Bless
    Semper Fi

Funny that NORAD can track an imaginary character, but did nothing as our nation was attacked by several commercial airliners. Thanks **** Cheney, you piece of sh**!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Funny that NORAD can track an imaginary character, but did nothing as our nation was attacked by several commercial airliners. Thanks **** Cheney, you piece of sh**!
    I am just curious. What does this have to do with **** Cheney?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan