Merry Christmas
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and even more a blessed Christmas.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thank you HK... and a blessed and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well! Blessings friend...
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and even more a blessed Christmas.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11
    The same to you and family. Good wishes to all here... Merry Christmas.. Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Thanks HK, Merry Christmas to you and your family...
    I read somewhere..

Let no despair darken the joy of Christmas, for the time of Christ is meaningless apart from joy.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

AMEN - The Reason for the Season
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

May the Blessing of the Lord be upon you (all) and your family(ies) throughout the New Year!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Thanks, HK. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Merry Christmas to all my warrior Christian brothers I have met on this site. Peace to you and all your families.

Merry Christmas to you and all here.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all

11. Talking

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all, blessing upon everyone of us :-)
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast