Job interview....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Job interview....

Job interview....

As of late I've kind hit a wall at my current job with advancement not likely to happen any time soon. So getting bored I updated my resume and sent it out to a few contacts. I got a call back today and have a phone interview tomorrow for a Senior QA Lead position. I've wanted to get into a lead/management roll so this looks like a great opportunity. I feel blessed with the economy the way it is to get this chance so I hope it all goes well.

By the way if anyone needs some side QA work done I know a good tester!!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Very cool. Congrats, and good luck!

4. Wishing you all the best of luck!

Hope it works out well for you. Will the new job be as "gun" friendly as the other one?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Congrats Kimber! I wish you great success as you pursue this new opportunity.
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

I have been applying for work for 18 months. Nothing here in Florida. Master Electrician, 35 yrs, . Finally got a call from a Cable Co. I start next week. This is crazy I applied for close to 100 positians and no calls. Either to Old or too Qulafied, go figure... Im just glad someone hired me...

Quote Originally Posted by CCW357 View Post
    I have been applying for work for 18 months. Nothing here in Florida. Master Electrician, 35 yrs, . Finally got a call from a Cable Co. I start next week. This is crazy I applied for close to 100 positians and no calls. Either to Old or too Qulafied, go figure... Im just glad someone hired me...
    Used to make too much money...
    Can't pay you your worth....
    You'll go back to the higher job as soon as you can...

Yup, I'm an electrician also.
    Semper Fi

Ric, yep we are high
    dollar on the wage scale,Worked fot Chrysler , Mopar. but I am willing to work for what ever I get to put food on the table for my wife and I. Hopefully , Things will turn around this year and the Building Trades will pick up...

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    As of late I've kind hit a wall at my current job with advancement not likely to happen any time soon. So getting bored I updated my resume and sent it out to a few contacts. I got a call back today and have a phone interview tomorrow for a Senior QA Lead position. I've wanted to get into a lead/management roll so this looks like a great opportunity. I feel blessed with the economy the way it is to get this chance so I hope it all goes well.

By the way if anyone needs some side QA work done I know a good tester!!
    Kimber PB, didnt mean to jack the thread . sorry and congrats on the job offer....

11. Hope it works out for you and there is more money in it for you. You know your dad needs a place to stay when he leaves snowhio
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast