Michigan weapons company Trijicon
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Michigan weapons company Trijicon

Michigan weapons company Trijicon

Michigan weapons company Trijicon takes flak over soldiers' rifle scopes branded with Bible verses
    Michigan weapons company Trijicon takes flak over soldiers' rifle scopes branded with Bible verses

OH Good Grief, Get outa my face... screaming Idiots,.,.,
    What bloody difference does it make if it saves a life....
    Semper Fi

I love it that they put scriptures on them, that's good stuff lol.

The LibTards object to God. You don't see to many LibTards joining the armed forces.
    Our troops need every edge to come back home in one piece.

the optics listed in the article has this JN8:12 stamped into it, "an apparent reference to John 8:12, which says, "Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.""

Now I dont usually care much for religion at all however, this is a pretty cool little slogan that fits for there optics. Plays pretty good with the fiber optic sights never needing batteries, so you will never have a dark recticle.

And since it is just stamped with JN8:12, I wouldnt have picked up on it being any kind of biblical reference in the first place. just some code that the manufacturer decided to stick on it. No big deal, the company(Trijicon) could have easily just ignored the allegations, and noone would have been the wiser, it would have blown over as one of those urban ledgends. But, now they have skylined themselves with possible negative implications, such as removing the enscription, and having to replace all of the optics that are currently out there, to even possibly losing their govt contract. Both of which are going to cost the company money, which in turn could be passed down to the consumer by means of increased price for the optics.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    The LibTards object to God. You don't see to many LibTards joining the armed forces.
    you may want to ease up on the slander, just because one objects to believing in invisible entities in the sky, does not neccessarly make them liberal.

That just makes me want one all the more.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The liberals on the bus go waa waa waaa...

How the heck does that little code of scripture "endanger" troops? If this hadn't hit the media no one, especially the enemy, would have even known about it. Like a few letters and numbers are going to make things worse for our troops. Let's OVERREACT to EVERYTHING. if the aholes want to call something a jihad, they don't need an excuse, they'll just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat61 View Post
    The liberals on the bus go waa waa waaa...

How the heck does that little code of scripture "endanger" troops? If this hadn't hit the media no one, especially the enemy, would have even known about it. Like a few letters and numbers are going to make things worse for our troops. Let's OVERREACT to EVERYTHING. if the aholes want to call something a jihad, they don't need an excuse, they'll just do it.
    +1. In case no one has noticed I think they already consider it a jihad.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

horay for trigicon! and if the goverment wants to give them greif fxxx them!

Christians are crusaders,,, muslims are the jihadist,,,lets get our facts straight. And yes they are already calling us crusaders. I hope the inscriptions make our boys aim small and miss small. Good for Trijicon. And if you are opposed to this type of mission statement read Hodgdon powder company's mission statement. I personally would rather do business with a company that has this type of commitment to our Lord.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast