Are toy guns really that bad? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are toy guns really that bad?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    I've been to the "program page" and don't seem to see what you see in the photo. Would you pull it into your edit program and circle and put arrows to what you see? I hate it when I can't see what others "see". I don't see any animals that fall over, it appears they are on a track and pulled along with a string and each time the light hits it, you gain points.
    It's messy, but I think you can see what I'm pointing at. I tried to enlarge the picture, but photobucket wouldn't let me.

3. IMO, it's a smart business move on their part. I just found it stupid as a game and think that anyone that thinks this is any safer (or better for their kids) than the duck hunt game is being ignorant.

I have a Canon AE-1 and lenses that are collecting dust and now aren't worth the powder to blow them up. I used to be an avid photog also, though not to the 5 digit degree as a couple of you did. Now, I rely on my Canon digital SLR. It's just a shame that the lens that I have aren't compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by smcnally View Post
    IMO, it's a smart business move on their part. I just found it stupid as a game and think that anyone that thinks this is any safer (or better for their kids) than the duck hunt game is being ignorant.
    I agree with you on this one...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123