Are toy guns really that bad?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are toy guns really that bad?

1. Are toy guns really that bad?

I found this toy ridiculous...They actually swapped out the toy gun for a toy camera!
    Go On a Safari Photo Shoot In The Safety Of Your Own Home

More PC junk

Just some more PC garbage. Toy guns are still popular. My kids have at least 10-12.

2days world is way too PC

Throw away the camera and get one of those cheap low velocity air-soft guns and turn them loose! Don't forget to mark out PHOTO on the front of the gallery...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

6. Take the toy back and complain that it's...

Another pail of political correctness bull. Take the toy back and complain that it's too hard to hit the targets with the sound of a clicking camera alerting the animals.

Too funny, yet scary at the same time.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

This is my kids favorite!! Not very PC.

Get those kids out of the house and have them play shooting or teach them the proper way to handle guns while they are young. Have fun running around with them in the backyard. I did with all three of my boys...now they grew up and getting mature...one day we wish we could have grandchildren like them -- fun to be with.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I shoot with a camera now, that makes me PC now huh? THAT is hilarious!! LOL ROFLMAO.

It costs lots more to "hunt" with a camera than with a "gun", and I don't think it has anything to do with being "PC".

I'm PC because I don't run around killing things?..., not even pop cans... ammo, THANKS to what's his name, is just so dang EXPENSIVE any more.

Of course "they" have an answer for "that". Take ALL of our guns... that would make "them" so happy they would celebrate for months, maybe even years.

Oh, wait... they would only take the guns away from the law abiding citizens. Criminals would still have theirs. I guess we all have to become criminals.

If "they" had their way, they would probably want to take our camera's too, we might take a photo of something we shouldn't take one of, like politicians accepting a payoff from the mob? Oh, no mob anymore, I forgot. I would go "LOL" but it ISN'T funny.

Just curious, how many own more $$$ worth of cameras & gear than guns & gear?

I think probably none of us shoot as much as we would like to... RIGHT???

My cheapest round to shoot is reloaded 9mm rounds. (besides .22) Then .223 reloads. I could reload .357 cheap but ex-wife took the .357 I had worked over that had a trigger smooth as silk. Going to have to get me another one when I can find a good deal on one and can afford it.

All of you reload to save $$$, right?

All of you who are married have the spouse working two jobs to buy ammo for your guns, right? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    ...snipped...Just curious, how many own more $$$ worth of cameras & gear than guns & gear?
    I may...if it includes my little single engine airplane, cost and modifications and maintenance each year...I usually hire lenses for special assignments to be delivered to site but I do have good gears.

I think probably none of us shoot as much as we would like to... RIGHT???
    because I have a job???

All of you who are married have the spouse working two jobs to buy ammo for your guns, right? LOL
    Not necessarily...my husband is on fixed income now and since becoming interested in guns, I take pride in paying for my own guns. Some ammos came from my kids and husband because of a special occasion, e.g., birthdays, mother day, and Christmas Day...

I'd like to say more, but I rather zip my trap for now...

"Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast