Go Vikes!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go Vikes!!

Go Vikes!!

As of 5 o'clock central time, all political commentary from JJFlash will be suspended for the duration of the Vikings/Saints play-off game. I'll be too busy watching the Vikes crush the Saints to worry about the future of this country. Hopefully, some tinhorn dictator doesn't make his play for control of the country during this time period.

Go, Vikings!

Your attatude has been noted and will be forwarded to some known "Aints" fans in NO.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Your attatude has been noted and will be forwarded to some know "Aints" fans in NO.
    While they may be my future "brothers-in-arms" if the S ever HTF, for 3 hours today they are THE ENEMY!

BTW, Ricbak, where do your loyalities lie, here?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    While they may be my future "brothers-in-arms" if the S ever HTF, for 3 hours today they are THE ENEMY!

BTW, Ricbak, where do your loyalities lie, here?
    NFC North...
    Semper Fi

I am pulling for the Vikings and Colts to meet in the super bowl,. I like both. Right now the Colts trail but a lot of time remains.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

14 -14 at the half! WHO DAT???
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Bummer JJ. Sometimes I think the Vikings are playing under a curse. I have followed them off and on for years not only back when Tarkenton was quarterback but before when Joe Capp was. They have had many great teams but never seem to be able to go all the way. Oh well perhaps next year.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Aaarrrggghhhhhhh!!!

• Cleveland Browns (Won 4 of 6 NFL championship appearances and went to 3 AFC championships 1986, 1987, and 1989)
    • Houston Texans (Expansion team, and never made the playoffs)
    • Jacksonville Jaguars(Expansion team and went to 2 AFC Championships in 1996 and 1999)
    • Detroit Lions (Won 4 NFL championships and went to the NFC Championship in 1991)
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Aaarrrggghhhhhhh!!!
    So many mistakes. What would the score have been without all of those turnovers?

I was pulling for the Vikings as well.

Adrian Peterson a good ole boy from the Oklahoma Sooners.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast