What to do when you are bored at work....... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What to do when you are bored at work.......

Kimber...can you lend me a thesarus one too? -- I need to look up a phrase he said..."aerating your..." WHASSAT AGAIN????

sorry JJ...just jokin' matey....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hey My Fellow Verbal Scholars: Just tryin to raise the level of verbal intercourse among our readers; besides, it gave me a chance to use a bunch of words that I have never used before and, in reciting them, it gave me a chance to clear my sinuses. Even when I wrote the word "sprightly" it made me want to put a tutu on and see if I can CC. Just kidding. Now we can get back to serious stuff that does not include confuscation.

now I am confused...
    G'day and Glock

I must say, Kelcarry, that confuscation leaves me bewildered and unsure what to do.

Oh and by the by, if ya'll took a class at Front Sight, you'd know what "thorasic cavity" meant; it's standard issue terminology out there. So, you learn defensive tactics and increase your vocabulary at the same time. What a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey My Fellow Verbal Scholars: Just tryin to raise the level of verbal intercourse among our readers; besides, it gave me a chance to use a bunch of words that I have never used before and, in reciting them, it gave me a chance to clear my sinuses. Even when I wrote the word "sprightly" it made me want to put a tutu on and see if I can CC. Just kidding. Now we can get back to serious stuff that does not include confuscation.
    "confuscation" Wat's dat?

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Somone said on it on here before but you can always go into the bathroom stall and practice dry firing
    Would that be in the stall or out in the open facing the door? j/k! NOT a good way to develop good co-worker relations?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I must say, Kelcarry, that confuscation leaves me bewildered and unsure what to do.

Oh and by the by, if ya'll took a class at Front Sight, you'd know what "thorasic cavity" meant; it's standard issue terminology out there. So, you learn defensive tactics and increase your vocabulary at the same time. What a deal!
    Sounds like a medical term.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Sounds like a medical term.
    Tis. And they also teach a "failure to stop" shot placement to the "ocular-cranial cavity".

Thorasic cavity = the chest cavity where all the important organs (lungs, heart) reside.

Ocular cranial cavity = a roughly rectangular area from the eyebrows to the upper lip. No points for head shots to the forehead or mouth.

OK...JJ...OK...we got it!! I don't need my thesarus after all...I will just rely on you....
    G'day and Glock

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123