New Terrorist tactic - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Terrorist tactic

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Dear festus: As a true American, I want to send a resume to homeland security if they need individuals with "experience" in not only profiling potential "fakes" but someone who is well acquainted with the "real things" and has the experience, aptitude and ability to find these horrendous weapons of terror. My apologies at this point for bringing some distasteful levity to a serious potential problem.
    Well, KC, if they start using MEN, as gcf suggests, I want to see you in action!

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Dear festus: As a true American, I want to send a resume to homeland security if they need individuals with "experience" in not only profiling potential "fakes" but someone who is well acquainted with the "real things" and has the experience, aptitude and ability to find these horrendous weapons of terror. My apologies at this point for bringing some distasteful levity to a serious potential problem.
    Too funny!

Hey Y'all: I just could not resist saying what I said previously. I devote my life to those "things". Seriously though, it gets real scary to understand how absolutely possible this scenario really is. The other one I recently heard about is having one of these slimeballs purposely infect himself with an injection of some virulent form of virus or bacteria and then get on a plane or walk thru an airport and even just walk around in a big city coughing and sneezing his way to an epidemic.

you've got to be kidding me! and if you are on a plane, what do you look for when some lady is about to blow up her boobs?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Hey scarecrow: I live in a sweet corner of the US where people come for vacation---Charleston, SC and the low country of SC. If I go anywhere it is by car---I am done with all this airline crap from lines, cancellations, delays, missed flights and this stupid homeland security politically correct garbage that does nothing to protect any of us (remember "the system worked" from an inept idiot--one of many on the current inept administration's payroll). If people pay good money and spend all their time trying to get where I live, I have to be an idiot to want to go anywhere else. I've seen my share of churches and scenic wonders and people weaving baskets and its nice to come home everyday to my house on a lake and its rambling porch. The last thing I need or want is to be party to some more of this "the system worked" garbage and be scared everytime I see a well-endowed woman and have to think frightingly instead of salaciously----never got to use that word before.

Oooohhhh..."Salaciously"....I like it! Pretty soon, KC, we're gonna have to start the "word of the day", like B. Oreilly....

I apologize in advance... but... looks like most of these california girls might be all considered potential terrorists now.. also.. for those who want implants.. are they going to have to go through an FBI background check now? maybe a waiting period?? or even a 1 boob a month law? just can't be too careful:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

See,,,,I knew I didnt have to say anything at all. I still reserve the right to keep my opinion to myself.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    you've got to be kidding me! and if you are on a plane, what do you look for when some lady is about to blow up her boobs?
    I like butts -- what do you look for when some jeans-wearing dude with a nice beautiful sexy behind is about to blow up his butt???

"Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

11. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I like butts -- what do you look for when some jeans-wearing dude with a nice beautiful sexy behind is about to blow up his butt???
    Watch for lighters. It's always a sign of trouble.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast