New Terrorist tactic - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Terrorist tactic

1. Bosom Bombers

As is said, "Truth Is Stranger than Fiction". If the current administration's "Progressive" mind set is to give
    "Criminal Rights" to Terrorists that wish to attempt to blow up airliners, then what can we expect from the consequensices of profiling, or the lack thereof, in the TSA's efforts to shall we say " Pat Down" a suspect?

Another thought: Could this be what is instore for us if we ever get "Socialized Medical Training" for doctors?
    Imagine a course at Harvard Medical : " C4 Implantation Basics: 101"

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I like butts -- what do you look for when some jeans-wearing dude with a nice beautiful sexy behind is about to blow up his butt???

I'm with you there.. but in my case substitute the male subject for a female one... I guess now if you ever get caught staring you can just say you were looking out for terrorists:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Hey Scarecrow: Per your last reply, I am now a full fledged patriot. I spend my days walking around looking for potential terrorists and if my staring offends, I tell whoever that I am only trying to be a responsible, caring, and good American. Why I have even begun to think about other "areas" that could pose potential threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I apologize in advance... but... looks like most of these california girls might be all considered potential terrorists now.. also.. for those who want implants.. are they going to have to go through an FBI background check now? maybe a waiting period?? or even a 1 boob a month law? just can't be too careful:)
    I'll do my civic duty and keep an eye on those ever-growing office worker's backsides as well as those hard-working construction workers and ranch hand hineys.

I wonder if they feel different. If so, I think it's the civic duty of all Americans to start random checking....

I can no longer resist. Its called

Operation: titty, titty, bang, bang.

From Dave Glover
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    I can no longer resist. Its called

Operation: titty, titty, bang, bang.

From Dave Glover
    Boo....Hiss Hiss... LOL

Oh My Gosh did he really say that?

Semper Fi

This thread is starting to excite me...

Me too. I've been searching google to see if there are any images of these procedures... I found a few that were suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    Me too. I've been searching google to see if there are any images of these procedures... I found a few that were suspect.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast