Exclamation New Terrorist tactic

WND Exclusive FROM JOSEPH FARAH'S G2 BULLETIN
    Bosom bombers: Women have explosive breast implants
    Authorities alarmed by possibility of surgically placed explosives
    Posted: February 01, 2010
    10:16 pm Eastern
    Bosom bombers: Women have explosive breast implants
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

Editor's Note: The following report is excerpted from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium online newsletter published by the founder of WND. Subscriptions are $99 a year or, for monthly trials, just $9.95 per month for credit card users, and provide instant access for the complete reports.

Suicide bomber Iat Alacharas, 18

LONDON – Agents for Britain's MI5 intelligence service have discovered that Muslim doctors trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals have returned to their own countries to fit surgical implants filled with explosives, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaida are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery. The lethal explosives – usually PETN (pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate) – are inserted during the operation inside the plastic shapes. The breast is then sewn up.

Similar surgery has been performed on male suicide bombers. In their cases, the explosives are inserted in the appendix
    area or in a buttock. Both are parts of the body that diabetics use to inject themselves with their prescribed drugs.

(Story continues below)

The discovery of these methods was made after the London-educated Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab came close to blowing up an airliner on Christmas Day with explosives he had stuffed inside his underpants.

Keep in touch with the most important breaking news stories about critical developments around the globe with Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online intelligence news source edited and published by the founder of WND.

Hours after he had failed, GCHQ – Britain's worldwide eavesdropping "spy in the sky" agency – began to pick up "chatter" emanating from Pakistan and Yemen that alerted MI5 to the creation of the lethal implants.

A hand-picked team was appointed by Jonathan Evans, the head of MI5, to investigate the threat. He described it as "one that can circumvent our defense."

Top surgeons who work in the National Health Service confirmed the feasibility of the explosive implants.

In a report to Evans, one said:

"Properly inserted the implant would be virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines. You would need to subject a suspect to a sophisticated X-ray. Given that the explosive would be inserted in a sealed plastic sachet, and would be a small amount, would make it all the more impossible to spot it with the usual body scanner."

Explosive experts at Britain's Porton Down biological and chemical warfare research center told MI5 that a sachet containing as little as five ounces of PETN when activated would blow "a considerable hole" in an airline's skin which would guarantee it would crash.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

OMG, is this for real? Unbelievable!

If this is true it's very disturbing - sort of like Dr. Evil's androids with guns in their breasts.

What did the Palestinian mother say?
    "Kids blow up so fast these days!"

Women that were pretty and had a nice figure used to be referred to sometimes as a "Bombshell" but this is carrying it to far.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I could say something really really bad ,,,,,,, but I will withhold my opinion.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

I wonder if men would ever consent to having that done to them. Some body parts, like the butt, might be large enough.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I wonder if men would ever consent to having that done to them. Some body parts might be large enough...some...just saying...
    What does this mean? If it means what I think it does, then I have to ask how this contributes to the discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    What does this mean? If it means what I think it does, then I have to ask how this contributes to the discussion?
    Well, no, I wasn't trying to be X-rated, re-reading my post I'm sorry if it came off that way. I was thinking that men have large butts sometimes, and that some terrorists might have this done. If a fellow can get on an airplane and consent to burning himself up, maybe some men would consent to having bombs implanted in their bodies too. I'll re-write the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Well, no, I wasn't trying to be X-rated, re-reading my post I'm sorry if it came off that way. I was thinking that men have large butts sometimes, and that some terrorists might have this done. If a fellow can get on an airplane and consent to burning himself up, maybe some men would consent to having bombs implanted in their bodies too. I'll re-write the original post.
    Oh, ok...I really launched an incendiary post initially, then thought I'd better get clarification. Glad I did.

For sure, this is a very disturbing development. How the hell do we protect against THIS?

Dear festus: As a true American, I want to send a resume to homeland security if they need individuals with "experience" in not only profiling potential "fakes" but someone who is well acquainted with the "real things" and has the experience, aptitude and ability to find these horrendous weapons of terror. My apologies at this point for bringing some distasteful levity to a serious potential problem.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast