Conn. power plant explosion

Thread: Conn. power plant explosion

MIDDLETOWN, Conn. A Connecticut emergency official says some people have died in an explosion at a power plant in Middletown.
    Official: Some dead in Conn. power plant explosion | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

Boomboy007 You ok up there?
    Semper Fi

Unhappy Keep her in your prayers, please.

Thanks for the check-in, Ricbak. Unfortunately, a lady down the street has a husband who is missing in the blast. He is an electrician, and he was helping with the build.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

I was not that many years ago when a power plant in Detroit had a gas explosion... faulty valve....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

5. I worked at a Power Plant for 25 years and we all knew that an explosion was possible at any time. The unspoken word was and will always be "check it, check it and check it again" But with the greatest degree of safety these things will always happen. Hopefully someday this will not be so. My heart goes out to these men and women and their families at this time. Remember they make possible.

Very, Very, Sad. I have worked in the electric utility industry for over 32 years and have lost many friends. Linemen, substation workers, power plant personal, and gas fitters. It is a dangerous business for a product that most people take for granted. May they RIP with God's blessings.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan