fatal I-94 road rage incident? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fatal I-94 road rage incident?

1. With the University 'Rage' incident (prof Bishop) followed now by the Austin IRS Plane suicide incident (pilot Stack), looks like the government should just register Liberals and Airplanes. Oh wait they already do that..

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    With the University 'Rage' incident (prof Bishop) followed now by the Austin IRS Plane suicide incident (pilot Stack), looks like the government should just register Liberals and Airplanes. Oh wait they already do that..
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    With the University 'Rage' incident (prof Bishop) followed now by the Austin IRS Plane suicide incident (pilot Stack), looks like the government should just register Liberals and Airplanes. Oh wait they already do that..
    So in these economically depressed times how many more of these incidents do you all think will happen before the government IRS Nazis take the hint... It was said best by a previous president "No More New Taxes!!", N the TEA party is just the tip of the iceburg.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

IT wouldn't even have had to be my kid as far as that goes. A kid, mine or not, and the elderly would get my help in a minute if I was witness to any type of violate crime against them. My uncle was nearly beat to death by a bunch of thugs outside a bar one night. And I mean real close to death. I wished I could have been there to help him..it would have been rounds well spent!

Mac

Along similar lines last night in the Grand Raids area there was a drive by shooting at several business and a car.

A Guy was driving along M37 a simple 2 lane country road when a car passed him from the opposite direction very fast and he heard a loud BANG... It was not until after he had stopped to see what had happened that he realized a bullet had penetrated his back door, going through his headrest and the right shoulder of his jacket but did not hit him, missing him by hundredths of and inch literally!!! From the angle of the shot it was from a very low position aiming up wards, ballistics has not identified the type of round at the time of the report.....

The police are not sure who but are asking for anyone that has any information to come forward, N they are saying that since all the shots were aimed high he meant no harm.

Yeah right miss me by a few hundredths of an inch and call it not meaning any harm!!! I would have turned around and been after the ******* real quick!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Yeah right miss me by a few hundredths of an inch and call it not meaning any harm!!! I would have turned around and been after the ******* real quick!!!
    Too Close... Keep us informed Mr Sheldon
    Semper Fi

Safety Harbor, Florida since 2006 Waterloo, New York before 2006.
    Another Patriot wins, God bless him. Too bad he didn't get the other two.

9. NRA-ILA.com ..note: Governor Bill Richardson is now the last hurdle for Certified CC in Restaurants of New Mexico. If signed into law, out of state Certified CC Citizens 2nd amendment rights will be further protected. NRA-ILA has his official link in the article. Feel free to thank him for his support. Note: He himself, is Certified CC :>)

If the shooter was indeed a CPL holder, I'd have to lean toward it being a justified shooting. Sounds justified to me. This is why we carry.
    Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12