Two Injured In Tennessee School - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Two Injured In Tennessee School

Please, please, please tell me this guy was not a permit holder.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Please, please, please tell me this guy was not a permit holder.
    I was on another site, and someone posted that his name was not on the public list. (Tennessee's Permit list is available for public view) Not that it really matters. Idiots are everywhere. Overall, a VERY small percentage of permit holders get in trouble with guns.

It just takes one wacko to make us all look bad . Hope all goes well for these laidies speedy recovery and all

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Hollie, if you know these ladies, and can get the chance, please relay to them that they are in our prayers. Steve
    +1.

I've been following this on the news here.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- A fourth grade teacher at Inskip Elementary School is charged Wednesday with the shootings of the principal and assistant principal at the school.
    Principal, assistant principal shot at Knox school, teacher charged
    Interesting reporting that create more questions than answers. Why was the suspect, Mr Foster being Released from his contract with the school? Was there a conflict in teaching styles?
    Did Ms Luna's family history play apart of this?

Please, Don't get me wrong, this is a very sad situation and our prayers for the families and community are greatly needed.
    Semper Fi

Hope the ladies recover quickly with no problems.
    Knoxville schools are not "Gun Free Zones"? Guess not.

Our local news has reported the gun was Not Legall! He couldn't have had a CCW Permit .A real mind blower he had Mental Issues in the past! Here we had this person in a school teaching our kids! So much for our so called back ground checks!!
    They also said a number of yrs back he went after another boss where he was fired. There was a lot of other issues & problems with this guy! Plus there were issues at the school with him and other personal from what I've heard & read!
    He was going to be let go after this years end!
    These women were the Princible & Vice Princible
    Scarey has hell!
    No we are not surpose to carry weapons into our schools! BUT we can drive up on the grounds drop off our kids & leave! If we step out of our car with weapon on our person we would be in serious trouble! We can lock it in the car & then exit the car ,thats allowed!
    Has to their condition the Vice P. is doing Ok! The Prin. is still listed in cridical Condition! We still don't know where they were phyiscally shot! Has to the place they were shot ,it was in the main Office!

At 3pm theres a News Up date. Possibly more motives & more on the the conditions of the women! He is being charged with 2 counts of Attemted murder! I have to pick up the granddaughter at school! So hopefully our 4pm news will show it! Hopefully I can post Good News on Both!! He apparently was able to hide alot of his history on the back ground check from what the news said! Wow wonder how he did that?
    Have 4 friends that work in differant areas of the school system all were hired at differant times & yrs! They were all basically put threw the ringer and then some before they were hired into the school system!
    I'll post more has we get it!
    Thanks everyone for carring so much about our little part of the world!

"Gun Free Zones" don't work. I believe they do just the opposite of what they were intended for. They in fact attract armed undesirables. What better place for an armed nut job to go on a shooting rampage and take out as many people as they want!

Anyway, AL had their own school shooting just last week in Madison, AL. Another student was shot to death by a fellow student.

FOX6 News: Madison, AL teen dies from school shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    "Gun Free Zones" don't work. I believe they do just the opposite of what they were intended for. They in fact attract armed undesirables. What better place for an armed nut job to go on a shooting rampage and take out as many people as they want!

Anyway, AL had their own school shooting just last week in Madison, AL. Another student was shot to death by a fellow student.

FOX6 News: Madison, AL teen dies from school shooting
    I heard about that.Theres way to much of it in our schools! seems like not even our schools are safe any longer,,
    how sad for us all,mostly the Kids!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast