No global warming here today. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No global warming here today.

HK How long will that stuff hang in there on the ground? a day or 2?
    Semper Fi

God has a good sense of humour...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    HK How long will that stuff hang in there on the ground? a day or 2?
    Yes probably just a day or two. There may be some left in some areas Sunday just because there is so much of it but we will be above freeing this weekend so most will be gone. By the way the latest total so far is about 9.2 inches and still snowing. Not supposed to stop for a couple more hours so it will be interesting to see what the total will be. The most ever recorded for a single day before was a little over 7 inches.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    God has a good sense of humour...
    He does indeed.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. Al Gore is trying to create the warming with all his hot air.

Quote Originally Posted by ijon View Post
    Al Gore is trying to create the warming with all his hot air.
    We may need to get him down here and use that hot air to melt some of this snow. We official did it. We broke the all time record for a 24 hour snow event here. 12.5 inches compared to 12.1 in 1964. Some areas actually got over 14 inches. Not the blizzard the east coast got but for this area I think we could call it a blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    We may need to get him down here and use that hot air to melt some of this snow. We official did it. We broke the all time record for a 24 hour snow event here. 12.5 inches compared to 12.1 in 1964. Some areas actually got over 14 inches. Not the blizzard the east coast got but for this area I think we could call it a blizzard.
    Around here, we call it a "dusting".... Then again, when the summertime temps here break 80 deg, everyone melts...

I just heard from FoxNews that all of the 50 States have snow on the ground, which is unheard of before...

(Al Gore's Glo-bull warming fictions...)
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedDevilDogSoldier View Post
    I hear it's going to continue to snow in D.C. until Gore cries "Uncle"...
    man I hope that's true!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

The longer it snows in D.C. the longer it keeps congress from doing anymore damage to us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast