No global warming here today.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No global warming here today.

Question No global warming here today.

Well it is snowing here in the Fort Worth, Dallas area. Could get 5-7 inches or more before it is finished. That will be the most in a few years here. I guess AL Gore and his global warming are on vacation.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Well it is snowing here in the Fort Worth, Dallas area. Could get 5-7 inches or more before it is finished. That will be the most in a few years here. I guess AL Gore and his global warming are on vacation.
    HK What do you guys down there do to keep the snow outa your spurs? Just curious...
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    HK What do you guys down there do to keep the snow outa your spurs? Just curious...
    Stay inside if we can.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Stay inside if we can.
    Sissies...

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Sissies...
    If I get out there on the road and get stuck in a traffic jam and let my car idle for a long time I will be contributing to the global warming problem. So I need to pitch in and do my part.

7. I hear it's going to continue to snow in D.C. until Gore cries "Uncle"...

The heck with the spurs,,what about the poor horses??????

The biggest hoax of the modern world.

-Doc

Be glad we have global warming,that 7 " y'all got would've been 2 feet! Here in Shreveport its been snowing off and on all day. Overnight accumulation up to 5 ". Back home in Mississippi,(the land which knows no snow or ice),its about the same forcast. So ya'll go start up ur cars and trucks and tractors and lets get some green house gas going so we dont all freeze to death. PS I HATE SNOW!!
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Just heard on the news that the official total so far is 8.2 inches. Some areas have gotten more than that. That sets the record for the most one day total snowfall here and it is still snowing a little. The most total accumulation was in 1964 with about 12.2 inches but that was over a two day period starting in the evening and continuing the next morning. I will never forget that snowfall. I was in the eighth grade and of course the schools here were closed. A friend of mine and I were out playing and I was running in the street, slipped and fell on my knee and ruptured the cartilage in it. When I did go back to school I was on crutches for at least a week. So that is one snowfall I will never forget.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast