Airport body scanners violate Islamic law, Muslims say - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Airport body scanners violate Islamic law, Muslims say

Funny, airport scanners violate Muslim law but suicide bombers do not? Religion of peace, my a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    Funny, airport scanners violate Muslim law but suicide bombers do not? Religion of peace, my a$$.
    yeah I think it's NOT blowing people up that violates their law.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dvnfly View Post
    Let me say that I don't think that the airport security is doing an illegal search of your person. Up until a few years ago they were civilian security guards trying to protect us from the terrist. The only reason they were switched to gov employees is to force better training and personnal who, A. aren't criminials themselves and B. could be payed better so they attract more qualified people ( although I don't see the qualification process being to difficult).
    Now if you were walking around in the non secure area and they walked up to you and said spread um they would be violating the 4th. I just hope those who dissagree aren't the same ones who say they use our legal system against us when we put them throught civil court(totally disagree with)
    Now I do like the court idea, I'm exempt from jury duty for a few more years but I will be using that one if its a inconvenient for me the time they selected.
    You lost your Constitutional rights when Bush signed the Patriot Act. I was born and raised in the United States. I'm a WASP. I don't fit any idea of a terrorist. So why should I take off my shoes and my belt, empty my pockets, let them go through my carry-on baggage, confiscate my bottle of shampoo or toothpaste, wand me and now make me go through a full-body scanner? I'll tell you why - because no one has the balls to profile these murderers. The TSA wants to frisk someone? Maybe,

IF - they're:
    • On a no-fly or other security risk list;
    • Look suspicious (figgity, nervous, sweating, etc.);
    • Have no baggage;
    • Have a one-way ticket, paid with cash;

THEN - pull them to one side, and go over them with a fine-tooth comb.
    ELSE - keep your freakin' hands off and leave me alone. I'm sick of these Nazis in our airports, and only when they're gone will I consider flying commercial again.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Simple soloution. Anyone of any religion refuses to go through the scanner for religous reasons can turn around and find a boat headed to the continent in which they want to fly too. should they be traveling within the borders of this country they need to drive themselves there. Not willing to go through security checks, then you loose you privledges of mass transit. End of racial discrimination
    We would be better off with BORAT as PRESIDENT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stumpjumper101 View Post
    Simple soloution. Anyone of any religion refuses to go through the scanner for religous reasons can turn around and find a boat headed to the continent in which they want to fly too. should they be traveling within the borders of this country they need to drive themselves there. Not willing to go through security checks, then you loose you privledges of mass transit. End of racial discrimination
    Works for me - I refuse to go through any more security checks, and if that means I can't fly, so be it. But you won't catch me setting fire to my Jockeys in seat 39A on Christmas Day, either. I can't fly due to loss of my Constitutional rights, and a raghead with C-4 in his crotch can fly from Africa to Detroit with nary a peep.

There's something wrong with this picture, folks. Really, really wrong!
    -= Piece Corps =-

And that's a problem?

Great, mission accomplished!!

air port screening

i have a wonderful idea for all you modest people(muslims) do like i do DON'T FLY
    molon labe

Quote Originally Posted by roho-amarillo View Post
    i have a wonderful idea for all you modest people(muslims) do like i do DON'T FLY
    Too bad that's not an option for everyone.

I don't fly either. I am like Mr T and John Madden rolled into one. I have made it 60 years without having to fly and I do not intend to start now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If a radical Muslim has a plan to do something deviant on a plane, bottom line is, he will not care about an x-ray scan, he will comply and go through it if he thinks he can get his stuff through it.

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast