Airport body scanners violate Islamic law, Muslims say - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Airport body scanners violate Islamic law, Muslims say

Too bad but scan anyway.

**Problem solved for airport and federal building security*

My engineer friend (ex-NASA project director) has what I think is
    the near perfect solution for airport security!

*Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body
    scanners at the airports. Have a booth that you can step into
    that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device
    you may have on you.*

*It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this
    racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long
    and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift..*

*Case Closed!*

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by milkmood View Post
    **Problem solved for airport and federal building security*

My engineer friend (ex-NASA project director) has what I think is
    the near perfect solution for airport security!

*Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body
    scanners at the airports. Have a booth that you can step into
    you may have on you.*

*It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this
    racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long
    and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift..*

*Case Closed!*
    Works for me...
    Semper Fi

5. They can load up a boat and paddle back home. Flying is not a right it is privilege which you earn.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Let me first say that I wouldn't go through one of those body scanners...no way! There have already been incidents where the security people have actually shopped the photos around - a guy in India, some movie star, even looked at his and then autographed a few of them for the security people.

But then again, I won't give the TSA bastards the pleasure of doing any kind of search on me, period! Before I stopped flying for good, I was almost arrested twice for giving the TSA a hard time - one time the cuffs were out and BSO had to keep me from decking one of those snotty storm troopers. When they scrap the Patriot Act and we all get our freedoms back, I'll consider gracing the boarding gate of another airport. Till then, TSA can put it where the sun don't shine!

If I can't get there by car or train (AmTrak has no real security procedures, and never confronted me once on the train to and from D.C., even in Union Station, and I was carrying a nice Gerber auto knife in my pocket.), I ain't going.
    i agree with you P.C. if they park enough of them MAYBE they will get the message
    molon labe

Quote Originally Posted by dvnfly View Post
    OK so move back to the Middle East. We hope you enjoyed your stay.
    Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    The great thing about flying with my handgun in my checked bag is that it is always the first one down the carousel and my bags have never been "lost".
    I want to know what airline you fly. My bags show up as randomly as without guns, but I've never lost a bag with a gun in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by milkmood View Post
    **Problem solved for airport and federal building security*...
    ... Have a booth that you can step into
    you may have on you.*
    Volkswagen has that technology ready to go:

YouTube - Volkswagen (banned commercial)
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by roho-amarillo View Post
    i have a wonderful idea for all you modest people(muslims) do like i do DON'T FLY
    to dvnfly please don't try to get out of jury duty i did it and i got out now i wish i hadn't you might be the one to get someone like me off or at least hang it
    molon labe

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Where did it ever enter the thread that we want to be able to carry on board an airline? Geez! I don't have any problems with not being to carry concealed on a plane. I don't even want to take a course that would give me that right. I can handle packing my piece in a locked box in my checked baggage. I might want to carry my Gerber multi-tool onboard, but that's about it. And how does stopping you from carrying onboard prevent a BG from blowing up the plane using Semtex as a jockstrap?

Get this right - I have a problem with being searched like a criminal before getting on a plane, period. I have a problem with having to empty my pockets, take off my belt and buckle, park all of my belongings, including my freakin' SHOES, in a box that goes through a scanner. I have a problem with TSA goons going through my carry-on, telling me that my bottle of shampoo is an oz. over the limit, confiscating my nail clippers, and making me turn on my laptop to prove it actually works. I have a problem with being told to stand with my arms outstretched while some moron wands me and decides that I also have to remove my wedding band because it might be setting off the alarm.

Now, if I was sweating bullets, chewing my nails to the quick, pacing like a lab rat in a cage...if I looked like a dark-skinned Middle Eastern guy...if I paid cash for my one-way ticket and had no baggage...if my flight had originated in Syria...THEN maybe TSA would like to take a closer look at me.

Screw the airlines and screw the TSA...and screw the federal government for using 9/11 to take away our Constitutional rights with the Patriot Act.
    amen brother
    molon labe

11. Heard word of an impending airline strike. Maybe it will shut down the system for several years and sanity will gradually return? :>)
    Nah, it takes a generation to change seriously flawed practices of a society, even then they don't always change, 'for the better'.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast