Global warming hoax continues to fall apart - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global warming hoax continues to fall apart

Went to see Jeff Dunham last night and you should have heard how Walter ripped on Global warming my face hurt I laughed so hard!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Went to see Jeff Dunham last night and you should have heard how Walter ripped on Global warming my face hurt I laughed so hard!!!
    nice.. wonder if I can find any clips of that.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Gee, wonder how come Al G. is so quiet......

Quote Originally Posted by MNSteve View Post
    Gee, wonder how come Al G. is so quiet......
    Yeah, no kidding...the liberal editorial board of our local newspaper does the same thing: Not a dang word about global warming when it's -35 and howling, but let the temp hit 90 for a few days in the summer and all we hear about is...wait for it....global warming. What crap.

it was on the news a few days back that one of the Kennedy that is an environmental lawyer that flies around the country making big $$$ a little over a year ago wrote a story for the Washington post about how there would never be snow in DC or the river would never again freeze again.... yeah they re ran the story after their record snow fall n freeze and were very sarcastic about it too....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

it was on the news a few days back that one of the Kennedy that is an environmental lawyer that flies around the country making big $$$ a little over a year ago wrote a story for the Washington post about how there would never be snow in DC or the river would never again freeze again.... yeah they re ran the story after their record snow fall n freeze and were very sarcastic about it too....
    Who wrote the story? That would be pretty big if the Post ran it, I would guess.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Who wrote the story? That would be pretty big if the Post ran it, I would guess.
    The editor, he was a tad cranky after the fifth time he shoveled out his driveway....

The editor, he was a tad cranky after the fifth time he shoveled out his driveway....
    Good. I hope more of 'em get cranky if that's what it takes for them to see the light.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Good. I hope more of 'em get cranky if that's what it takes for them to see the light.
    OH they got a heap more snow after that story ran, bet he is not finished with that one either....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12