Zombie attack preparedness part deux - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Zombie attack preparedness part deux

  1. #11
    They are scary!! I probably shouldn't have done that since I told her that she looks like one of them when she gets up early in the morning. If you've seen that movie, you've seen where I live. That's the only reason we watched it, but I'm glad we did, it was pretty funny. Woody and that kid get left and are walking into a town. They come up on a court square that has a bunch of wrecked cars and is deserted. At one point they stop, and they are in front of a restaurant. We ate dinner there last night before we went home and watched the movie.

    Stop making fun of me, I can't handle it!!!

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    They are scary!! I probably shouldn't have done that since I told her that she looks like one of them when she gets up early in the morning. :
    You did WHAT??!!? Got a death wish?! Now, you gotta worry about zombies at nite and also hope the little woman doesn't wake up before you do...with that dead-eyed, slack-jawed look on her face...

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    [quote=JJFlash;121283]
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post

    COPS just gets me laughing or shaking my head at the stoooopid people out there.

    Now, having said that, give me a good movie about some psychopathic killer stalking folks in their homes...and...I've been known to double check the locked doors and make sure there was a piece close by.

    And you won't EVER find me watching slasher flicks..uh, uh...not in a million years.

    (Shhhh...we're all tough guy warriors...we can't let on we're scared of anything, especially zombies!)
    True events. 2 weeks ago I had to assist my sister-in-law and get her out of her place and away from her soon to be ex-husband. I'll not get into all the crap, but for the last 2 weeks I've been checking and double checking doors, windows, garage etc.. She was staying with us until I could get her to the courthouse to get the order and have him removed from the apartment. For the entire week I was sleeping in the recliner with the .357 on my hip and a flashlight in my shirt pocket. A little stress for me.
    So for it's been quiet.

    I'm getting called to the table for some good home cooked grub.

    Peace..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    You did WHAT??!!?
    Yeah, I did it. She's not a morning person by any means, so I give her a hard time about it every now and then. The last time was a few months ago, so I was due. I'm taking her on a little vacation tomorrow, so at least she will forget about it by then....hopefully. Seriously, she's so cool, and can take a joke better than most people I know. She's the one who suggested incendiary ammo for something like what was in that movie, which made me love her even more!!

    A little sidenote - 6shootercarry: I'm speaking from experience. Be careful. Get the court order. Keep in mind that when it comes down to it, that is a piece of paper, and nothing else.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    Yeah, I did it. She's not a morning person by any means, so I give her a hard time about it every now and then. The last time was a few months ago, so I was due. I'm taking her on a little vacation tomorrow, so at least she will forget about it by then....hopefully. Seriously, she's so cool, and can take a joke better than most people I know. She's the one who suggested incendiary ammo for something like what was in that movie, which made me love her even more!!

    A little sidenote - 6shootercarry: I'm speaking from experience. Be careful. Get the court order. Keep in mind that when it comes down to it, that is a piece of paper, and nothing else.
    Wow. She sounds like a keeper to me!

  7. #16
    Definately!

  8. #17
    I'm not sure if zombies or graboids are scarier. Broke into the wrong damn rec-room.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    I'm not sure if zombies or graboids are scarier. Broke into the wrong damn rec-room.
    Ok, I'll bite...what the heck is a "graboid"?

  10. #19
    Democrats' hearts are in the right place. They LOVE poor people. That's why they're trying to make more of them all the time.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Ok, I'll bite...what the heck is a "graboid"?
    You have to rent "Tremors".
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Corporate Media Blames Kamikaze Attack On Tea Parties
    By HK4U in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:12 PM
  2. Suspect in N.H. Machete Attack Regrets Girl Survived
    By HK4U in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:51 PM
  3. Zombie attack preparadness
    By ishi in forum Survival Related
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 03:44 PM
  4. Preparing for civil unrest part Deux
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:30 PM
  5. Zombie Attack Warning--has this guy been reading our posts?
    By mom of 3 angels in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast