Zombie attack preparedness part deux - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zombie attack preparedness part deux

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    You have to rent "Tremors".
    Bear with me here...was that the movie with the guys out in the desert with those huge snake-like deals that tunneled undergroud at warp speed? If so, I'll agree...it'd be a toss-up between those critters and zombies, all right.

Good call, those were pretty creepy. I wouldn't even think about telling my wife she looked like one of those!!

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Reports in the journals about this attack may have somethang to do with the following report:
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Bear with me here...was that the movie with the guys out in the desert with those huge snake-like deals that tunneled undergroud at warp speed? If so, I'll agree...it'd be a toss-up between those critters and zombies, all right.
    That is the one. There were three sequels as well.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It's a wonder that movie saga wasn't given every award on earth!! There was also a TV series, according to Wikipedia. (this is what happens when I get bored at work...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    Yeah, I did it. She's not a morning person by any means, so I give her a hard time about it every now and then. The last time was a few months ago, so I was due. I'm taking her on a little vacation tomorrow, so at least she will forget about it by then....hopefully. Seriously, she's so cool, and can take a joke better than most people I know. She's the one who suggested incendiary ammo for something like what was in that movie, which made me love her even more!!

A little sidenote - 6shootercarry: I'm speaking from experience. Be careful. Get the court order. Keep in mind that when it comes down to it, that is a piece of paper, and nothing else.
    Thanks. Yea I know. I had her add my address for the order as well just in case. If he showed up here and failed to change his game plan when prompted by the laser on his chest, Oh well...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    I was thinking about this yesterday. My wife and I were watching Zombieland!! I paused it right in the middle to make some popcorn and make sure my shotgun was loaded to capacity. I've got some old fire extinguishers that hold water and you have to pump air into them to force the water out. I was thinking about filling one with bleach to see what it would do...
    Rule 4: Double-tap: Carrying a gun is a great idea but it should never be your primary weapon. When you do end up using it for that last minute 'oh ****' moment remember to double tap. Its an emergency and that's why your using it and not your cricket bat so why skimp? One bullet more in the head will go a long way to ensuring your survival.

The 32 Rules of Zombieland

My Favorite Movie
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    My Favorite Movie
    It was pretty good. I did like all the rules that guy had, and all the guns they kept getting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123