Got my Census in the mail today
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got my Census in the mail today

Got my Census in the mail today

All I going to do is fill out the number of people in the 'START HERE' block and mail it back. No name or telephone number just the headcount! If you haven't seen the form here it is.

http://www.census.gov/acs/www/Downlo...nglish_web.pdf
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I understand that is how it's supposed to work under the Constitution. But as I understand it the courts have always sided with the government on challenges in the past. And they say they will fine $100 per unanswered question up to $5,000 this year (apparently there are 50 questions on the long form, if you're unlucky enough to get that one). So be prepared for a long, uphill battle.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

O.k. you have to answer. Does it say they have to be correct answers?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Nope.......Name, Rank and Serial number. Oops wrong thread. I just gave them Name/Sex ( No option for occasional). That was it. For a Gov'r that preaches integration and "Cannot discriminate" they sure as hell want to know if your a non-Caucasian. Divide and conquer. All they need to ask is "How many Americans live in your house"? Anthing else is un American!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    O.k. you have to answer. Does it say they have to be correct answers?
    That's a good idea!

The Daughter and Son-in-Law got the long form the other day... Even the daughter, who's pretty lib, was bent out of shape at the questions... Very invasive...
    Our short form came today, too. I'll answer that there are three of us adults here and that is it. Nothing on whether we own the home, not certainly nothing on our race or heritage.

I was disappointed it did not ask about Obamacare or my approval rating of the 101 Congress.
    Semper Fi

Under race, I checked "other" and filled in the space with "native american". Found it interesting to hear Rush Limbaugh talk about the same thing. You answered the question to the best of your ability. None of their "f" word business what race I am--what has that got to do with counting people for pie splitting the federal budget?

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Under race, I checked "other" and filled in the space with "native american". Found it interesting to hear Rush Limbaugh talk about the same thing. You answered the question to the best of your ability. None of their "f" word business what race I am--what has that got to do with counting people for pie splitting the federal budget?

yep...if we are all equal...why does race matter?

Answer Race as other and put in "AMERICAN". Native American would indicate that you are an American Indian.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast