Tyrannical Gov't - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tyrannical Gov't

1. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    No, you're not wrong and in fact, you might end up paying a penalty to boot. So, decreasing your withholding is not a long-term solution. As noted, it's a short-term "cause 'em a little angst and let 'em know we're out here" kinda thing.
    Actually, my endgame is prison. They won't see a dime. (Of course, I do not have any kids, so I have the freedom to do this.) Go from paying in to taking $50k per year out. Life, Fortune, Sacred Honor and all that. I will empty my bank accounts (I only have a couple of thousand dollars in cash anyway), liquidate any assets, etc. If I go this way, I am going all the way.

The only other alternative I see is violent, and I REALLY do not want to start killing people. There is no going back from that. I will kill, if they start shooting us, or rounding us up en mass, but short of that, I don;t think so.

Maybe if a few hundred thousand decend on DC, I might join in, but ONLY if the understanding is we are there to send home, not kill.......

Pray for us and hope we can hold out until November.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

3. And so it begins..............
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I agree that I'm one highly concerned citizen also about what is to come and what we can do about it peacefully.

I see several issues that have to be resolved before a peaceful "revolution" can occur and have any chance of being successful.

The idea of a "blue flu" type of action sounds good in theory, but as has already been stated, has a major flaw. This would only work with hourly employees with no sick time provisions and will be ineffective with salaried workers. A general workers strike can have bad consequences with employees under union contracts meaning that the employees could lose their jobs all together. Even if there is no anti strike clauses in the contract like many public safety unions have, (for example the FOP, IAFF, etc.) any organized work stoppage during the term of an existing contract could be construed as a wildcat strike and jobs will be lost. The reason for the stoppage is of little importance.

Probably the biggest issue is the complacency that is rampant. I know some of it comes from the frustration people have and the feeling of helplessness that many feel. This is the time that all of the grass roots conservative groups like the 9-12 Project and others need to pool resources and join together in a single unified thrust. Separately, these groups have less power than they would have unified. One front would draw more support also.

Having ties in LE and knowing how some of the domestic groups operate, I'm fearful that things might turn bloody in the days to come if a politically united real American front doesn't come into the forefront and demand the changes that are so sorely needed.

Hey WJN: You mention "domestic groups" and my original thoughts when the piece of garbage was elected were aryan, white supremecists. This latest healthcare opens up the big can of worms on government funded abortions and if there is one group who have more blood on their hands then the aryans, it is the anti-abortionists. I sure would not want to be a secret service agent assigned to protecting this piece of garbage. My prayers are wholly with the agents and nothing whatsoever with the piece of garbage.

6. Quote Originally Posted by WJN Firearms View Post
    I agree that I'm one highly concerned citizen also about what is to come and what we can do about it peacefully.

I see several issues that have to be resolved before a peaceful "revolution" can occur and have any chance of being successful.

The idea of a "blue flu" type of action sounds good in theory, but as has already been stated, has a major flaw. This would only work with hourly employees with no sick time provisions and will be ineffective with salaried workers. A general workers strike can have bad consequences with employees under union contracts meaning that the employees could lose their jobs all together. Even if there is no anti strike clauses in the contract like many public safety unions have, (for example the FOP, IAFF, etc.) any organized work stoppage during the term of an existing contract could be construed as a wildcat strike and jobs will be lost. The reason for the stoppage is of little importance.

Probably the biggest issue is the complacency that is rampant. I know some of it comes from the frustration people have and the feeling of helplessness that many feel. This is the time that all of the grass roots conservative groups like the 9-12 Project and others need to pool resources and join together in a single unified thrust. Separately, these groups have less power than they would have unified. One front would draw more support also.

Having ties in LE and knowing how some of the domestic groups operate, I'm fearful that things might turn bloody in the days to come if a politically united real American front doesn't come into the forefront and demand the changes that are so sorely needed.

Could lose their jobs???? I'm crying!!! What happend to life, fortune and sacred honor?? Lose my job...come on!! With that attitude we might as well just curl up in little balls and take it like a little girl.

If no work gets done, no taxes get paid, no government revenue, how long can they last??? We are the ones who make everything work, we are the ones who produce, I am tired of having them stick a gun to my head and saying "you have to give half of what you produce to a bunch of lazy ass bastards who don't do anything to deserve it". Well, I just told them to pull the trigger, send me to frickin jail.

Anyone man enough to join me? Or are you all to woried about losing your jobs.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I stopped feeding the beast yrs ago........

Attorneys general from 13 states sued the federal government Tuesday, claiming the landmark health care overhaul is unconstitutional just seven minutes after President Barack Hussein Obama signed it into law.

The lawsuit was filed in Pensacola after the Democratic president signed the 10-year, $938 billion bill the House passed Sunday night.

"The Constitution nowhere authorizes the United States to mandate, either directly or under threat of penalty, that all citizens and legal residents have qualifying health care coverage," the lawsuit says.

Legal experts say it has little chance of succeeding because, under the Constitution, federal laws trump state laws.

Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum is taking the lead and is joined by attorneys general from South Carolina, Nebraska, Texas, Michigan, Utah, Pennsylvania, Alabama, South Dakota, Idaho, Washington, Colorado and Louisiana. All are Republicans except James "Buddy" Caldwell of Louisiana, a Democrat.

This won't work.

Angry Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    If the bill passes on Sunday, I plan on changing my withholdings to 8 (on my W4) on Monday. If enough people do it, ongoing revenue will fall to the point where the government will shut down.
    The unfortunate truth to this is, even if we did this, the government will not shut down. Here's a cool video about the illegality of the income tax: YouTube - Why we pay income tax

Oh, and there is no law on the books requiring you to pay taxes on your income, it is unconstitutional.

They will continue to spend us further and further into debt . . . they will continue selling bonds to China (to whom we now owe over $1 trillion), they will continue selling bonds to the EU (to whom we now owe over $1 trillion), they will continue selling bonds to the Saudis (to whom we now owe almost $1 trillion), and to top it all off, they will continue printing currency.

We are in such a downward spending tailspin right now that there is no way we can sustain it for the duration of Barry's reign (or rain) of power.

Think of this - to all those people that took advantage of Barry's housing assistance program so you could stay in your home...the Fed now has an interest in your property...BUT, if the Chinese, or the EU, or the Saudis got nervous about US currency (which they are beginning to do), they will try to cash in on us...and who will they go to first to pay the debt? The banks, the home'owners' who accepted 'assistance' money, companies (both public and private) that have accepted bail-out or stimulus monies. Since those are all in debt to the government, those properties and companies now become collateral to China, EU, Saudi Arabia, which means, in principal, that those 'superpowers' now own your property, your company, and your stock. They are winning a massive silent war against us without firing a shot. They are systematically shutting down our power structure, which has been our farce of a financial system.

None of this is theory, it is happening.

We can start fixing this by auditing the Fed.

I'll shut up.

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey WJN: You mention "domestic groups" and my original thoughts when the piece of garbage was elected were aryan, white supremecists. This latest healthcare opens up the big can of worms on government funded abortions and if there is one group who have more blood on their hands then the aryans, it is the anti-abortionists. I sure would not want to be a secret service agent assigned to protecting this piece of garbage. My prayers are wholly with the agents and nothing whatsoever with the piece of garbage.

Kelcarry we agree on many things but this one we don't. if there is one group who have more blood on their hands then the aryans, it is the anti-abortionists.. I say those with blood on their hands are the ones that have killed their unborn babies and the Doctors of death that preformed them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I just found this. It's exactly what I was saying:

YouTube - The Dollar Bubble

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast