Tyrannical Gov't - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tyrannical Gov't

this is crazy talk guys. Are you hearing your self talking about greasing your guns and killing people. This is crazy. Totally ridiculous and out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    this is crazy talk guys. Are you hearing your self talking about greasing your guns and killing people. This is crazy. Totally ridiculous and out of control.
    Perhaps but voting the Usurper into office was crazy also.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    JW what is out of control is our current administration!! Remember;

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants"
    -Thomas Jefferson

The time is drawing near whether you like it or not!! Hopefully we can vote these morons out in November or it's not going to be pretty...

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Kelcarry we agree on many things but this one we don't. if there is one group who have more blood on their hands then the aryans, it is the anti-abortionists.. I say those with blood on their hands are the ones that have killed their unborn babies and the Doctors of death that preformed them.
    55 MILLION babies (and counting) murdered in the mothers womb, by mothers, and abortionists. ZERO babies murdered by anti-abortionists. HUH?
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel that is different from the one we preached to you, may he be condemned to HELL!
    (Galatians 1:8)

Hey tollett: Apparently, from your last reply, you are not a student of history, and recent history at that. Kindly read in detail the history of germany from the Weimar Republic thru to the rise of nazi germany. Hitler came along, essentially eliminated the legislative and judiciary and made himself, the executive branch, the ultimate arbiter on anything germany. The military went along for the ride, essentially too scared to do anything as hitler surrounded himself with the "faithful", put brownshirts on their backs and firearms in their hands, rid the populace of their firearms, and set along his merry pace blaming select groups for their problems. We currently have an executive who has already dismissed congress and the supreme court as non-essential in his big plans, has his SEIU and ACORN faithful,has the IRS purchasing shotguns who will ENFORCE healthcare, has a military hierarchy that allow Ft. Hood and are fairly silent on this latest gays and women in subs because they are a bunch of scared wussies, and he blames everyone but himself (just like an egomaniac and hitler)as we go down the toilet. I had relatives in germany and they ended up as sheep as they were herded into cattle cars to their wonderful camp life. When or if our November elections get cancelled or postponed because of, as Rahm Emanuel (in case you do not know who he is--he is the chief of staff for the piece of garbage in the whitehouse) has said--"never let a good crisis go to waste", some real of imaginary crisis, do not think for one moment that this talk is crazy. We are being run over by an egomaniac (just like hitler) and history repeats itself more times than you think. I can only hope I am wrong and you are correct, but I will not stand around and just wait for it to happen with my head in the sand, like the sheep in germany. November will be the watershed. Either this country survives or fails come that election. If it is going to fail, my friend, you had better grease your guns lest you find out how nice the camps are in Idaho..

Considering that the Health Care Bill expands the powers of the I.R.S. in that the I.R.S. will be the collector of payment, and have complete access not only to your financial records, but also your bank account, you might want to consider withdrawing any money you have in a bank, while there's still time.
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel that is different from the one we preached to you, may he be condemned to HELL!
    (Galatians 1:8)

hey ringo: don't forget the many new shotguns that were purchased by the IRS. I wonder why that was necessary and against whom are they to be used. Sure sounds like 1930 germany when hitler's faithful first got their brownshirts and then got the guns to go with the shirts as they stripped guns from the population. As I said in my last reply, just study history, and the rise of nazism in germany and tell me it is not eerily similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Considering that the Health Care Bill expands the powers of the I.R.S. in that the I.R.S. will be the collector of payment, and have complete access not only to your financial records, but also your bank account, you might want to consider withdrawing any money you have in a bank, while there's still time.
    I have already seen the IRS swoop in un-announced and raid some clients' accounts for back taxes. So anyone considering a tax protest of sorts definitely needs to be aware of this.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

No, you're not wrong and in fact, you might end up paying a penalty to boot. So, decreasing your withholding is not a long-term solution. As noted, it's a short-term "cause 'em a little angst and let 'em know we're out here" kinda thing.
    I discussed this with my tax guy this week. He said that the penalty is 20% on every dollar owed over $600. If you owe $5K in taxes and withhold till April 15, thats a penatlty of $880.

November will be the watershed. Either this country survives or fails come that election. If it is going to fail, my friend, you had better grease your guns lest you find out how nice the camps are in Idaho..
    I hope you're wrong about the camps in Idaho part because that's my bug-out destination.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    IF, and it is a big if, we can get to November, I would hope that the shift in power will be so dramatic that the impetus to follow thru on constitutional amendments that give back power to the states and lawsuits by states and private individuals and groups will "stall" this crap and eventually reverse things. If none of this happens--grease your guns baby. This is germany 1930 and I, unlike some of my relatives, will not be a sheep. I cannot believe that I am saying this but I cannot even stand to look at or hear this loose lug nut in the whitehouse or his corrupt minions--I truly wish them all yada yada yada.
    amen brother
    molon labe

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast