Tyrannical Gov't
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyrannical Gov't

Tyrannical Gov't

If this un-Constitutional (in both its process and content) health-care & education bill "passes" or "deems" or what-the-hell-ever, and in light of the fact that B. Hussein says this is just "the beginning", then I think we should consider the fact that we now have a bona-fide tyrannical federal gov't and should plan accordingly.

Tax revolt? States' rights? Secession? Revolution?

Whatever it takes.

We're to that point, IMHO.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I''m harking back to the days when the Federal government shut down and the only thing that seemed to suffer was that passports were not being processed. I think we're at the tipping point. The Healthscam bill is the modern equivalent of re-supplying Fort Sumter. It's time for The People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

hate to be a i told ya so....

but i did. and i agree flash.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

It is not looking good. How long before they start rounding up patriots to take to reeducation camps? I hoped and prayed it would not be in my life time but I am getting less and less confident.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It is not looking good. How long before they start rounding up patriots to take to reeducation camps? I hoped and prayed it would not be in my life time but I am getting less and less confident.
    I think that is coming very soon... I just got "delayed" by BATFE on my latest handgun purchase!! I can't pick it up for 3 business days!! MORONIC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    I think that is coming very soon... I just got "delayed" by BATFE on my latest handgun purchase!! I can't pick it up for 3 business days!! MORONIC!!
    Same thing happended to me recently and I've had an in-state carry permit for about 20 years.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Same thing happended to me recently and I've had an in-state carry permit for about 20 years.
    Gun store said it has been happening a lot more lately!

IF, and it is a big if, we can get to November, I would hope that the shift in power will be so dramatic that the impetus to follow thru on constitutional amendments that give back power to the states and lawsuits by states and private individuals and groups will "stall" this crap and eventually reverse things. If none of this happens--grease your guns baby. This is germany 1930 and I, unlike some of my relatives, will not be a sheep. I cannot believe that I am saying this but I cannot even stand to look at or hear this loose lug nut in the whitehouse or his corrupt minions--I truly wish them all yada yada yada.

The good news is that a majority of states are preparing to take the bill to court if it passes in any way. This will cause it to be placed on hold until a decision is made and since it will probably make it to the SCOTUS that may be years.

11. A lot of people talk, how many are willing to stand up and do something. If the bill passes on Sunday, I plan on changing my withholdings to 8 (on my W4) on Monday. If enough people do it, ongoing revenue will fall to the point where the government will shut down. It is not illegal (but we will have to see the response), and not violent. We take the next step when we see the results. Maybe a general strike. Remember, 50% of the population takes more from the government than it pays in, if you work and pay taxes, you count double in the revenue dept. Let us pray it does not come to force of arms!!! That would be really bad.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast