Seven arrested in FBI raids - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seven arrested in FBI raids

1. Actually, JJ, I was thinking about the Inquisition, the forced conversion of the Jews in Spain, the Crusade in France against the Anabaptists and other non Catholic Christians, it's perpetuation of feudalism in Western Europe, the power brokering and manipulation of secular governments via the use of excommunication done by the Popes during the late Middle Ages and Renaissance and the whole mission system in the New World.

As bad as the child molestation by priests is, it is just the tip of the iceberg of the evil that the Bishop of Rome (the Pope's original title) and his Church has subjected the world to.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    It sounds like Tim McVeigh times 8. Perhaps they are innocent. That is why we have a justice system.
    There is a judicial system in this country, it is a system and nothing more. There is NO JUSTICE within that system. Our judicial system simply allows the use of authority and power to dictate. Our judicial system is being used against us today to restrain and destroy any justice outlined in our Constitution and Bill of Rights. The American judicial system is however, the best that MONEY CAN BUY.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Question......The original story stated that this group was after the Muslims. Where the heck that come from? More propoganda feeding the sheepeople?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...you've already got 'em convicted, brother. Based soley on the word of the gov't?
    Are you implying that the government wouldn't be totally up front with us??

In all seriousness, we should still stand beside the "innocent until proven guilty" idea, while we still have it. If everything that we have been told about this is true, it could be misdirected to get the general population to go along with what "they" want us to believe. When I first started following this, I got the feeling that it was probably some antis wanting to make a big scene, and one of the members may have said something stupid publicly, and it got blown out of proportion. I'm not pushing for anyone to lean in either direction, I'm just skeptical of most everything that I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    Are you implying that the government wouldn't be totally up front with us??

In all seriousness, we should still stand beside the "innocent until proven guilty" idea, while we still have it. If everything that we have been told about this is true, it could be misdirected to get the general population to go along with what "they" want us to believe. When I first started following this, I got the feeling that it was probably some antis wanting to make a big scene, and one of the members may have said something stupid publicly, and it got blown out of proportion. I'm not pushing for anyone to lean in either direction, I'm just skeptical of most everything that I hear.
    We better be skeptical of most everything that we hear, because most of what we hear are lies and bullsh#t.

We all piss and moan about the corrupt relationship between the lame stream media and the gov't and then we swallow everything they peddle about this group, hook, line, and sinker.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Question......The original story stated that this group was after the Muslims. Where the heck that come from? More propaganda feeding the sheepeople?
    In one of the TV reports has a segment that the son tried to contact a member of one of the other militia groups in southern Michigan who is one of the few Muslim militia members in the state.

The Man Stone Called For Help || WXYZ.com | WXYZ-TV / Detroit | Detroit News, Weather, Sports and More
    Last edited by ricbak; 03-31-2010 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Spilling
    Semper Fi

We better be skeptical of most everything that we hear, because most of what we hear are lies and bullsh#t.

We all piss and moan about the corrupt relationship between the lame stream media and the gov't and then we swallow everything they peddle about this group, hook, line, and sinker.
    Ain't that the truth.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Lightbulb

First off let me state empathetically I do not condone any such BS if this was indeed the militias plan, and if so then they deserve what ever punishment they may get....

Now that said I remember Janet Reno, Ruby Ridge and Waco Texas!!!

How the government and it was as obvious as all H E double hockey sticks they instigated, and executed these individuals, and were planing on a similar raid on a small cattle town, but were blocked by Bill who simply could not stand the heat.

I remember how they lied through their teeth despite the video evidence of the Government murdering their own agents, the flame thrower on the tank setting the buildings on fire, and how they explained the light as solar flare off the tank... excuse me but olive drab does not reflect anything.

That said it is possible that this is some kind of government action to vilify the Christian's yet again and implicate private Melita's in a conspiracy to attempt to legislate them out of existence or hobble them to the point of death...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

A longer post than I care to write, but I thought it might be useful.

If you want a clue on how the gov't will "paint" the militias (and many of us), look to the treatment of motorcycle clubs over the years. I speak from a long-term association with a 1% club (although I'm currently not a patchholder). The club I was patched in had absolutely no tolerance for the illegal activity typicallly associated, by the gov't, with "outlaw" clubs: no drug running, weapon smuggling, prostitution, etc. If you were caught in such serious illegal activty, you had the patch cut off your back, and you got your ass kicked righteously for your trouble. In the 10 years of my association, I never knew of one such instance. Were we Boy Scouts? No. A violent, criminal organization? Most decidedly not. It is a brotherhood of men (many vets, many patriots) who hold down jobs, care for their families, and support their brothers.

Nevertheless, we were painted as a criminal organization. Last year, the show "Gangland" actually featured our club. Unbelievable. They showed activities which happened over 15 years ago as if they were current. No mention of the fact that in all that time, there had been NO problems. At one point, a brief video of a group of guys "fighting" was shown as proof of "violence". Laughable: this was someone wrestling for their patch (when you are awarded your patch, you wrestle your club brothers for it), NOT someone getting hammered by the club.

I have been stopped and hassled by LEO simply because I had a patch on my back. Never mind that, legally, I'm pure as the driven snow (have a carry permit), I'm a Christian man, hold a doctorate and a CPA, and have dutifully raised a family and paid my taxes; in short, I'm a model citizen. Because of the patch, I was an outlaw. Now I understand history and perception and I knew the situation before I put the patch on my back. I made my decision and I lived with the consequences. But, that's not the point, is it?

I remember once when a raid on an outlaw club was shown on TV. The feds set up a table showing a couple vests with patches and an assortment of firearms. Even my wife, who should have known better, was taken in. I pointed out to her that should they raid our house, the table they set up would be identical: my club patch and a whole array of firearms. Paints a threatening picture, right? You know the kicker: all the firearms were perfectly legal to own. But, don't you think "Joe Citizen" bought that picture, which said, basically, we need to rid ourselves of these menaces to society?

I could relate many such events.

So, what picture has always been "painted" about militias? Fringe, weapons, extremists, violence, threats, dangerous...And Joe Citizen is buying every word of it, to OUR detriment. Think eventually they won't get to you? Think again.

Question and verify. Don't buy into stereotypes. Trust nothing the gov't says.

BTW, I don't care for nor will I participate in a "flame war" about outlaw MCs. You're entitled to your opinion. I simply share this for your reading pleasure.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

The whole plan by the federal government is and always has been to demonize militias, Christians, gun owners and all patriots in general. Anyone that will not tow the line and worship at the feet of big brother is a threat to society. They want all the little sheeple out there to believe every time they attack a group or individual it is for the welfare and safety of the masses.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast