Seven arrested in FBI raids - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Seven arrested in FBI raids

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The whole plan by the federal government is and always has been to demonize militias, Christians, gun owners and all patriots in general. Anyone that will not tow the line and worship at the feet of big brother is a threat to society. They want all the little sheeple out there to believe every time they attack a group or individual it is for the welfare and safety of the masses.
    Our government is responsible for a very FOUL DISEASE called SOCIAL PREJUDICE.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

I can relate to many such events myself Flash, I've been a biker since 1968. I've still got my Harley and ride every chance I get. We have a saying..."we don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding". Good post, so very true, thanks for sharing.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I can relate to many such events myself Flash, I've been a biker since 1968. I've still got my Harley and ride every chance I get. We have a saying..."we don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding". Good post, so very true, thanks for sharing.
    My pleasure, brother.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

A interesting post on David Codrea's War on Guns Blog Site.

The War on Guns Watch the video, "They Want A Revolution"

CNN's Mark Potok just would not take this PhD Candidates answers... Good for her for "Sticking to her Guns" (sorry couldn't help myself)

Semper Fi

I dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist so I am going to keep my mouth shut.
    -Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist so I am going to keep my mouth shut.
    That is o.k. Just remember if it walks, quacks, and looks like a duck it probably is a duck.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    It's no fun telling people truths and warning them of impending danger, especially when they laugh in their ignorance and stupidity, but hey, someone has to do it.
    Americas Epitaph

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234