AZ Rancher and His Dog Killed On His Border Ranch!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: AZ Rancher and His Dog Killed On His Border Ranch!!!

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I have had the stray thought cross my mind that all armed patriots should head to the border and close it off. What a rally that would be and what a statement it would make!
    Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    The last time the Minutemen went out on patrol, they were attacked by our own government, who tried to accuse them of murdering illegals. It didn't work, and the Minutemen were very effective while they were on the border. I'd love to go over and help them out...maybe when I'm fully retired, I'll go and do a 2-week stint with them. I hope they'll reassemble and go defend the border again.
    I was just thinking the same thing. This time keep the patrols up 24/7/365, rotating out every week or two.

    In my late teens I was a long-haired, dope-smoking, "If I ever get drafted, I'll move to Canada" sheep. I skipped on my opportunity to serve my country when I had the chance. I figure this would be the least I could do. And Hell, I have way too long to wait for retirement. We'll all be speaking Spanish if I wait that long. I'd be willing to use a week or two of vacation time every year.

    I can't believe I didn't hear anything about this AZ rancher story until now. I am so damn sick and tired of this nonsense. I'm going to start seriously looking into this Minutemen thing.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  2.   
  3. #12
    Utimmer, you and I have much the same background (I was saved by a high lottery number) and I feel about it the same you do.

    Please keep me in the loop if you spend the time to check out the Minutemen. Heck, my National Guard friends put in their time every year (assuming they're not deployed overseas already), I could use some vacation time and put in mine...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Utimmer, you and I have much the same background (I was saved by a high lottery number) and I feel about it the same you do.

    Please keep me in the loop if you spend the time to check out the Minutemen. Heck, my National Guard friends put in their time every year (assuming they're not deployed overseas already), I could use some vacation time and put in mine...
    Will do.

    BTW, I don't want to give the impression that I was of age (or even alive, for that matter) during a time when the draft was a possibility. My teen-age years were spent during the Clinton presidency. I was just saying that that was my attitude at the time. It wasn't until after I was a married home owner that I came to my senses.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Will do.

    BTW, I don't want to give the impression that I was of age (or even alive, for that matter) during a time when the draft was a possibility. My teen-age years were spent during the Clinton presidency. I was just saying that that was my attitude at the time. It wasn't until after I was a married home owner that I came to my senses.
    Thanks.

    No problem with age, on my part...I don't mind that you're a youngster as long as you don't mind chumming around with an old-timer (graduated high school in 1971).

    By the time I was up for the Nam War, friends coming back said "do not go by any means" since, by this time, the political will to win this war was pretty much non-existent. The guys coming back said they were just being used for "cannon fodder". My Dad served, along with uncles, cousins, etc. Funny thing, I did want to enlist, but even my Dad (served in both Air Force and Army during WWII) was against it. I guess he saw the reality, too, by 1971.

    I've alway felt that I haven't "paid my dues".
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  6. #15
    I guess you haven't if by paying your dues you mean being forced to fight in an unconstitutional "police action" that was merely a chess game between the US and the Soviet Union and China, which our leaders had no stomach to try to win.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

  7. #16

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Thanks.

    No problem with age, on my part...I don't mind that you're a youngster as long as you don't mind chumming around with an old-timer (graduated high school in 1971).

    By the time I was up for the Nam War, friends coming back said "do not go by any means" since, by this time, the political will to win this war was pretty much non-existent. The guys coming back said they were just being used for "cannon fodder". My Dad served, along with uncles, cousins, etc. Funny thing, I did want to enlist, but even my Dad (served in both Air Force and Army during WWII) was against it. I guess he saw the reality, too, by 1971.

    I've alway felt that I haven't "paid my dues".
    Old timer? Heck I had already been married 2 years by the time you graduated. Course my wife and I married young. I was 20 and she 16.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    I guess you haven't if by paying your dues you mean being forced to fight in an unconstitutional "police action" that was merely a chess game between the US and the Soviet Union and China, which our leaders had no stomach to try to win.
    I agree with that assessment; see my post above. No...I just basically meant that a lot of guys my age pulled that duty, for better and often worse, and I didn't.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    I don't know why this took so long to appear up here...it's been all over the news for weeks now. AND most other forums. THis guy went out of his way to actually HELP illegals who needed water. And they gunned him and his dog down.

    What we really need is a threat from the Minuteman Project to go out to the border and take care of what the NG should be doing. I will guarantee you that as soon as a bunch of armed vigilantes takes up positions on the border and starts shooting illegals, the troops will be brought in quickly.
    My heart goes out to the mans family. Armed angry white men shooting ilegal aliens will only make matters worse.
    First of all shooting another human without a good reason is unlawful. You will go to prison for a very long time.
    Second, to even speak of armed vigilantes only hurts the 2nd amendment cause.
    This will make the liberal gun grabber's task of taking all the guns so much eaiser.
    Word to the wise. If you plan on shooting someone. Please don't publish it in a public forum. Your jury will give you the needle.

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    My heart goes out to the mans family. Armed angry white men shooting illegal aliens will only make matters worse.
    First of all shooting another human without a good reason is unlawful. You will go to prison for a very long time.
    Second, to even speak of armed vigilantes only hurts the 2nd amendment cause.
    This will make the liberal gun grabber's task of taking all the guns so much easier.
    Word to the wise. If you plan on shooting someone. Please don't publish it in a public forum. Your jury will give you the needle.
    I don't think anyone here would ever advocate or imply that they intend to arm up and run to the border to shoot us some Mexicans. However, you can be damn sure that if I would go join the effort to secure our border, I will certainly not go unarmed. Likewise, you can be damn sure that I won't go to the local gas station unarmed. Neither of those statements makes me a vigilante.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    I don't think anyone here would ever advocate or imply that they intend to arm up and run to the border to shoot us some Mexicans. However, you can be damn sure that if I would go join the effort to secure our border, I will certainly not go unarmed. Likewise, you can be damn sure that I won't go to the local gas station unarmed. Neither of those statements makes me a vigilante.
    Nobody ever said u were a vigilante. utimmer.

    This is the direct quote from piececorps:

    "What we really need is a threat from the Minuteman Project to go out to the border and take care of what the NG should be doing. I will guarantee you that as soon as a bunch of armed vigilantes takes up positions on the border and starts shooting illegals, the troops will be brought in quickly."

    You tell me what that says?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast