AZ Rancher and His Dog Killed On His Border Ranch!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AZ Rancher and His Dog Killed On His Border Ranch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Nobody ever said u were a vigilante. utimmer.

This is the direct quote from piececorps:

"What we really need is a threat from the Minuteman Project to go out to the border and take care of what the NG should be doing. I will guarantee you that as soon as a bunch of armed vigilantes takes up positions on the border and starts shooting illegals, the troops will be brought in quickly."

You tell me what that says?
    Ah, sorry. Missed that one. Yeah, I wouldn't advocate shooting, unless of course being fired on first.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Ah, sorry. Missed that one. Yeah, I wouldn't advocate shooting, unless of course being fired on first.
    Doesn't say in cold blood. He could mean in self-defense. Iceman is a poser here to agetate.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Lightbulb I posted this last weekened. Link for People involved with the Issues!!!

Well, I'm glad to see some of the members have taken an Interest in this very Important post.

I'm going to post some Links for you all, to help do something. First though, FBI, HOMELAND SECURITY are pretty vigilant at watching any person , or Group that incites any type of violence. As Responsible Patriotic Americans. We should All refrain from this type of Speech, and Activity

It does not help Americas cause for All Our Constitutional Freedoms. It will only land you on a Watch-List, or Locked up, with no more Gun rights or Voting Voice.

RACE and Political Stance doesn't Matter, We're All Americans. The most important issue at hand, is we unite for a common purpose. That purpose needs to be, taking care of Americas Social and Political Issues. As long as, We All stand for the fundamental change, that America needs. Then we're All on the same boat.

We the People, need to take control back from Our Government. It does not take Violence to do this. Uniting and All voting for the same Ideals , Can accomplish this.

I have been writing my States Congressional Members since 2 dys after Mr. Krentz was murdered. We want to do this right, though. We can not be Ignorant, and go threatening every Politician we write, or possible Immigrant We see. Our most important cause is America and its Security. Security of All Americas Citizens.

When you write these letters you are Polite, To the Point, Keep to the end means, what you would like your Rep to do about the subject. Keep to the Facts. When done, thank them for their action on this very important Issue. This goes for All Important Issues.

If you want to be taken seriously in a Positive Way, you need to stay smart and civil.

I use multiple sites to stay on my reps about Immportant Issues. The Link I am posting sends to all your States Congressional Reps.. Congress.org - Get informed, get involved This particular Issue is Homeland Securities Duty.

Keep on them. Stay Smart, and don't make needless threats. You only ruin what needs to be accomplished.

Violence should only be used to save you life. Period.

Good luck, Stay Politically Active, Vote, and Share Info with others, so they may wish to be Involved. [/URL]
    MinutemanHQ

On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs - Dave Grossman
    Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsywolf View Post
    WHEN THE HELL ARE THE PPL. GOING TO START STANDING UP. WE REALY NEED TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTY
    AND our COUNTRY! :D

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    ...Please keep me in the loop if you spend the time to check out the Minutemen...
    MinutemanHQ

Well, I haven't had a whole lot of spare time to really dig in (after a dismal winter, I am finally busy at work again). Here is the website for the Minutemen. I clicked around a little bit and didn't really see much info on weather they are still patrolling or not. I think one would have to join a local chapter to get much more info. I'll try to dig a little deeper once I get some breathing room.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123