Guam could 'tip over and capsize' ???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guam could 'tip over and capsize' ????

I'll be fair and hope he was just having a bad day.
    However, if he was a conservative guy, the state run media would have ripped him to shreds, regardless of having a bad day or not, so forget my first statement.
    I'm sure the Admiral could have made the rep look really clueless by mentioning other islands like Tinian and Rota that are some other islands in the area not in danger of tiping over.
    There's even one or two islands there with active volcanos that could be used relocate voted out congressmen!

I figured I needed to send a note to DC just the same...

There was an E-Mail and video attached to it I got in the "Mail" yesterday. I was sure that this was an April Fool's Day Joke, but to my surprise, ... Maybe It wasn't.
    It was pretty easy to check a couple Washington web pages, washingtonscene.thehill dot com/in-the-know/36-news/3169-rep-hank-johnson-guam-could-tip-over-and-capsize
    Please tell me that the Gentleman from Georgia .... Shall we say ... was or was not Serious. I would hate to think or believe that this Gentleman would be voting on issues like the Stimulus Package, Cap and Trade, or Health Care.

Semper Fi

Just another Obama Zombie elected by other Obama Zombies.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

God help us.
    [

6. For those of you who experienced the "Nuclear Fallout drills" of the 50's and 60's. Well... now we are to have "Tip over and capsize drills" Everyone with a social security number ending in an even number run to the east side of the Island as fast as you can. All those with an odd number... Run to the west.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    For those of you who experienced the "Nuclear Fallout drills" of the 50's and 60's. Well... now we are to have "Tip over and capsize drills" Everyone with a social security number ending in an even number run to the east side of the Island as fast as you can. All those with an odd number... Run to the west.

Yea, and we may still have to duck & cover and ration gas again before it's over.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

This is an example of why I always say stick with the facts. His credibility is now under question and deservedly so. I'm glad he's not my rep.

Anyone here ever seen "Reckless Kelly"? At the end Kelly thwarts a businessman from stealing Tazmania (I think) and moving it to Japan, where it would be stabilized by some new technostuff.

Maybe the Representative was thinking about that.

um..............................
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    For those of you who experienced the "Nuclear Fallout drills" of the 50's and 60's. Well... now we are to have "Tip over and capsize drills" Everyone with a social security number ending in an even number run to the east side of the Island as fast as you can. All those with an odd number... Run to the west.
    There is a business opportunity here - "Island Size Weight Jackers" (like in a race car). The idea is you put two of these devices on your island, one North-South and the other East-West. As the island tries to tip over you adjust the weights as needed to keep the island balanced.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast