Guam could 'tip over and capsize' ????
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guam could 'tip over and capsize' ????

Guam could 'tip over and capsize' ????

And people wonder why our Country is in the shape it's in! This is what we have running our Gov. You have to watch the video!

Rep. Hank Johnson: Guam could 'tip over and capsize'

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) is afraid that the U.S. Territory of Guam is going to "tip over and capsize" due to overpopulation.

Johnson expressed his worries during a House Armed Services Committee hearing on the defense budget Thursday.

Addressing Adm. Robert Willard, who commands the Navy's Pacific Fleet, Johnson made a tippy motion with his hands and said sternly, "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."

Willard paused and said: "We don't anticipate that."

Like other islands, Guam is attached to the sea floor, which makes it extremely unlikely that it will tip over, even if there are lots and lots of people on it. Guam is 30 miles long and up to 9 miles wide in certain spots, with a population of 175,000 civilians. The military is proposing the addition of 8,000 U.S. servicemembers and their families.

Reached for comment, a spokesman for Johnson said the lawmaker had visited Guam, and his concern was that the influx of military personnel would overwhelm the island's infrastructure and ecosystem
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

My son called me and played the recording tonight. Is this guy for real?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Omg!
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

I just can not begin to say anything after that... Do you think that this guy has any comprehension of Stimulus Package? Cap and Trade? Health Care?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I just can not begin to say anything after that... Do you think that this guy has any comprehension of Stimulus Package? Cap and Trade? Health Care?
    I don't think he has any comprehension period.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Red face Turn over a rock.....

.... and I will bet you find LOTS more just like him in both houses. And they are controlling how we live. Sheesh!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Unbelievable.

Maybe if all of us run to the East Coast and jump up and down, we can spill the whole lot of 'em into the Atlantic Ocean.

God help us.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Well, somebody voted for him. Sure hope they have pride in their representative.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    Well, somebody voted for him. Sure hope they have pride in their representative.
    Yeah, that's the scary thing: he was the smart one.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Wow I mean WOW! I didn't realize that this is the nut case that beat Cynthia McKinney for her house seat!

Cynthia McKinney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She was defeated by Hank Johnson in the 2006 Democratic primary,[7] after finding herself in the national spotlight again over the March 29, 2006, Capitol Hill police incident, where she was involved in a confrontation with a Capitol Hill Police officer who did not recognize her as a member of congress. She left the Democratic Party in September 2007.[8]
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast