Travelers BEWARE! Hotel health hazard! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travelers BEWARE! Hotel health hazard!

Good thing I typically bring my own bottled water and sodas!

I like my tent when possible. I know what's been in it, it's cheaper to stay in, and I am probably cleaner without a shower in my tent than sleeping in dirty sheets in a hotel.

4. Kind of a crappy first post...but I recently learned a guy in my unit urinates in the coffee makers every time he stays in a hotel room. I drink coffee...and dislike him.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier View Post
    Kind of a crappy first post...but I recently learned a guy in my unit urinates in the coffee makers every time he stays in a hotel room. I drink coffee...and dislike him.
    That's NASTY! :icon_sick: You should get a bunch of guys together and "blanket party" his sorry a$$!
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

6. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    That's NASTY! :icon_sick: You should get a bunch of guys together and "blanket party" his sorry a$$!

I'm afraid that term is no longer used in the NEW Army. If you were to mention that to a new soldier he would probably envision candles, soft music, and a couple of glasses of champagne.

In the Marine Corps he would get the crap beat out of him... and no it is not called a code red.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier View Post
    Kind of a crappy first post...but I recently learned a guy in my unit urinates in the coffee makers every time he stays in a hotel room. I drink coffee...and dislike him.
    good thing I don't drink coffee. but no matter. don't know that guy, but I already dislike him too! what a jerk!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Gunny View Post
    I'm afraid that term is no longer used in the NEW Army. If you were to mention that to a new soldier he would probably envision candles, soft music, and a couple of glasses of champagne.
    I believe you are referring to the pu**ies? I know a few that couldn't even graduate jump school.

I'm glad that I went through the "old school" basic training. I've seen a recent basic training class. It's pathetic! They're allowed to have cell phones, don't do the full on 12 mile road march, and have a lot of "comforts" while in the "field". What has our military become damn it!

What next, will they be making a bon fire, eating smores, and singing "Kumbaya" during their bivouac? WTF

Jump school kicked my a$$, but I made it. Air Assault school was shorter, but seemed to be a lot more difficult. Those damn Ft. Benning mosquitos were huge, and they nearly carried me off into the night. Glad I had my LBE and my M16. :icon_wink:

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Well I am a little late to the game. I went to watch the video but it is no longer able to be seen. Even after reading the thread I know something bad has happened to the glasses. I am just not sure what it is. So i take it i should just not use them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12