Travelers BEWARE! Hotel health hazard!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travelers BEWARE! Hotel health hazard!

Travelers BEWARE! Hotel health hazard!

This is just Gross! You have been warned! Bring your own cups!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

Haha

What a good laugh. I laughed because I never seem to make it into hotels with actual glasses. Usually its the prepackaged shrinkwrap cups that they have. I could not even fathom drinking from an actual glass in a hotel room. Uck. I got my best look at my hotel room one time when I turned on the UV weaver mount flashlight I happened to have with me. Nasty. Icky places. Nothing compared to sleeping on dirt floors with the roaches in China, but it certainly ranks on my yucky list. I always put the blankets, tv changer, telephone and pretty much any other high contact item in the corner of the room when I come in. I have a tv remote on my palm pilot and a cell phone so all is good. Nice video, but a few people that need to wake up.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

I guess we can add this to the rest of the list. That list includes dirty sheets and dirty towels. I was really disappointed when I saw that they don't always change the sheets between customers.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

I used to think that it was "hokey" to get those shrink wrapped plastic cups in places like Super 8 Motel and Best Western. I now understand why they're set up that way. I can only imagine what they do with the dirty ice bucket......

"A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

How about the hotel where they kept smelling a bad smell in one room. They found a dead body under the bed that had been there weeks.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I prefer the don't ask don't tell policy in hotels. Get in get out...Take no prisoners leave with all extremities attached. Wash the hazmat suit down once your done with your stay....
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

the best answer i have is DON'T LEAVE HOME!!!!
    " GRIZ "
    CCW
    NRA LIFE
    GOA
    Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked:

'What do you feel when you shoot a Terrorist?'

The Marine shrugged and replied,

'A slight recoil.'

Danny P. (Dan) Creed

9. OMG!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Really eye-opening!

11. Thumbs up

omg! And I thought all this time that paying more meant cleaner! Gag! I'll never look at another hotel glass the same! Thanks for the heads up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast