Man beats a 4 Year Old

Thread: Man beats a 4 Year Old

Man beats a 4 Year Old

This by far the most horrific crime I have ever heard of. The Wiphe's niece knows the families. The story has been getting much attention on Facebook.

Murder Charges in Beating Death of Child || WXYZ.com | WXYZ-TV / Detroit | Detroit News, Weather, Sports and More

Family of Dominick Calhoun, boy who died after beating in Argentine Township, said boy was smart, beautiful | - MLive.com

Facebook Page
    Justice for Dominick Calhoun! | Facebook

I am pretty sure that the Michigan Depart of Corrections is going to have to make special arrangements to keep this guy alive...
    Semper Fi

Having spent several years when I was younger working in a county hospital e.r. and also several years as a deputy in the confinement section of a county jail I have seen both first hand the abuse some of the scum of the earth has inflicted on children and also the cowardly pukes that have done such things. There has been times when I felt like I wanted to beat the scum to death with my bare hands. I am glad I am no longer in that kind of work and have to deal with those types of people.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Having spent several years when I was younger working in a county hospital e.r. and also several years as a deputy in the confinement section of a county jail I have seen both first hand the abuse some of the scum of the earth has inflicted on children and also the cowardly pukes that have done such things. There has been times when I felt like I wanted to beat the scum to death with my bare hands. I am glad I am no longer in that kind of work and have to deal with those types of people.

I definitely understand that .....

5. RIP little angel.

I'm sure the Lord welcomed him home with a host such as he never imagined.

As for the one who did this, and the one who stood by - drugged or not - you'd better repent now, cuz Hell is supposed to be real hot, from what I understand.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. - Author Unknown ----------- Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. - Morticia Addams