April 19th - a day to remember
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 19th - a day to remember

April 19th - a day to remember

How will you celebrate April 19th?

Will you stand up and cheer for our Constitution, our government, and our people out of recognition of the product of those who fought so valiantly on that day in 1775 at Concord and Lexington?

Or will you disregard what was wrought from the bravery of those men on that day in 1775 and instead rant and rave and protest about our government and our people in the same manner and clothed in the same spurious constitutional claims as the coward who caused this on April 19, 1995?

I suppose you would think shutting our eyes to those in government that want to destroy the very Republic that our founding fathers fought and died for is patriotic. If you think keeping quite, not making waves while our Constitution is trampled under foot is some how honoring them then you are indeed one very misguided, brainwashed sheeple. By the way trying to link patriots on this forum with some terrorist just shows your true colors.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Your speaking of a man who perverted a noble idealism to justify his own twisted agenda. Do you realize how many times in history that has occurred?

Most if not all of us here much prefer to live our lives peacefully, have families and grow old having enjoyed our freedoms and prosperity.

Of course in any subject, you are going to have the fringe elements. We do not promote nor support such atrocities on our fellows.

The parallel you have drawn is juvenile and completely void of contemplation.

In other words, your an idiot.

I'll be celebrating my kid's 15th birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Area Man View Post
    I'll be celebrating my kid's 15th birthday.
    Hope the birthday is a good one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Ah Yes it was!... My Wife, Two Daughters, The Oldest Grand Son and Four Good Friends Celebrated in Washington DC.. Thank's for the Party!
    Last edited by ricbak; 04-21-2010 at 02:30 AM. Reason: It's late,Cain;t speall
    Semper Fi

Law of Illogical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Ah Yes it was!... My Wife, Two Daughters, The Oldest Grand Son and Four Good Friends Celebrated in Washington DC.. Thank's for the Party!
    ricbak, that is so very special that you were able to let your grandson see freedoms in action. He'll never forget that priceless gift he received from his Grandfather.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Wink There are only 364.25 days in a year....

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    How will you celebrate April 19th?

Will you stand up and cheer for our Constitution, our government, and our people out of recognition of the product of those who fought so valiantly on that day in 1775 at Concord and Lexington?

Or will you disregard what was wrought from the bravery of those men on that day in 1775 and instead rant and rave and protest about our government and our people in the same manner and clothed in the same spurious constitutional claims as the coward who caused this on April 19, 1995?
    Remember, those that acted at Lexington and Concord were called terrorists at the time. I spent my time on Monday SUPPORTING our second amendment at the Second Amendment March in D.C. with several other members of this forum. Did we miss you there, nogods?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Remember, those that acted at Lexington and Concord were called terrorists at the time. I spent my time on Monday SUPPORTING our second amendment at the Second Amendment March in D.C. with several other members of this forum. Did we miss you there, nogods?
    Amen Brother... We shook our fists at those that would try and trample the rights we have, thank you to God. We also celebrated the lives lost by those who honored, fought, and died for this country and the freedom we DO NOT take for granted. The memorials are all around you there...Can't miss the feeling of pain and pride from every piece of stone...

Mcveigh was a glory seeking coward. Simple name to call him... I'm sure his meeting with God was wrought with fear...

Not holier than thou, just proud to have the memories..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast