Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!!

Gift from God.... then ask God for help... but no one told her to gap those legs and drop 15 kids on the world, and that is only her own fault and no one elses.... "somebody needs to pay" yes they do and as to who tell her to go look in a mirror.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

3. Groucho Marx liked his cigars too but he took them out once and awhile.

I totally agree its the Mom's fault & should be her responsiblity! But at the same time my heart aches for the kids because its not their fault they have her for a mother! None of them asked to be born!
    They need to be removed from her so called care. Place them in homes where they can at least have some siblings together raised with someone who can teach them to be Good Productive Citizens (has in working law abiding Adults) .
    Even the worse cases of kids can & do grow up to be good people!

Quote Originally Posted by hollie1 View Post
    I totally agree its the Mom's fault & should be her responsiblity! But at the same time my heart aches for the kids because its not their fault they have her for a mother! None of them asked to be born!
    They need to be removed from her so called care. Place them in homes where they can at least have some siblings together raised with someone who can teach them to be Good Productive Citizens (has in working law abiding Adults) .

Yes it is always the kids that suffer for the sins of their parents.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

We the people have allowed this slothful behavior to persist in our society. Blame who you want but we all have allowed this. She can't stand on her own two feet so she'll lay on her wretched back and feel in someway she's contributing. We're the only society in the World that feeds are poor to such an extreme that they can claim disability for being so obese.

Sorry about the rant but I'm just so fed up with this Liberal crap. Seriously looking at relocation to a foreign country. This place is just getting more oppressive everyday.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Here is an update on this woman.. She now wants to be left alone and has changed here name back to her maiden name...
    Interesting what the director of Child welfare says in the court hearing about the woman's attitude.

Mom wants to be left alone.

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by hollie1 View Post
    Sad part is there are many childless couples out there that are begging for a kid to adopt, and have to go overseas to get one.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Sad part is there are many childless couples out there that are begging for a kid to adopt, and have to go overseas to get one.....
    Many couple CHOOSE to go overseas to adopt.. It's not that they could not get a kid here in the US, but there have been WAY too many cases where the mother comes back later and want to assert her parental rights and often to get the kid back.. This creates and expensive and heart wrenching experience.
    IF you adopt from overseas from places like China, the chances of this happening are greatly diminished.

Would you want to adopt one of this lady's kids and deal with here later, asking for more money or she will sue to get her kid back, etc. etc..???

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Ya'll are racists, of course. (Just thought I'd beat our resident libtards to the accusation...).
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

IIRC, the current record holder is at like 18 or so kids, and she's a white chick.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast