Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!!

wolfhunter Guest
    In NCO School, we were told to handle problems at the LOWEST echelon that could HANDLE the problem.

Seems like this would work for government, too. How much tax money goes to support the bureaucracy of disbursing OUR money back to our towns, counties and states?

the best thing that could happen for those kids is to be placed in loving foster homes and the mother jailed for child neglect.

No one is to blame other than the mother.

Who in their right mind produces that many kids knowing that they cant afford one, let alone 15.

Sounds like to me she thinks its everyone's responsibility to help her raise her kids. Sounds like she needs a to get a job and stop thinking everyone owes her. It may sound harsh but IMO if she can't take care of them properly she don't need them. And I also think before anyone can get welfare they should have to take a drug test.

Quote Originally Posted by pinklady View Post
    Sounds like to me she thinks its everyone's responsibility to help her raise her kids. Sounds like she needs a to get a job and stop thinking everyone owes her. It may sound harsh but IMO if she can't take care of them properly she don't need them. And I also think before anyone can get welfare they should have to take a drug test.
    Not harsh but reality check, no one promised or guaranteed her anything by just being born...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

She is a prime example of what is wrong in this country. Makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
    She is a prime example of what is wrong in this country. Makes me sick.
    That's so true.

Whore!!
    "I got you in a Stranglehold, baby. And then I crushed your face" -Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by liquidr1 View Post
    the best thing that could happen for those kids is to be placed in loving foster homes and the mother jailed for child neglect.

No one is to blame other than the mother.

Who in their right mind produces that many kids knowing that they cant afford one, let alone 15.
    Someone who exspects the state to provide her with everything she needs. We have a seriously screwed up system.

what a disgusting bobble headed *****. Who the hell would hit that?
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

These are the people liberal progressives count on for votes. We the people have aloud this to happen by not voting the bumbs out of office. This entidelment program took years to build. In November we have a chance to start taking it apart, I hope. Remember to vote. Your vote does mean something. How's that hope and change working for you. If we keep putting the same dirt in Washington how will anything change? Just my opinion.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast