Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68

Thread: Rant Rant.. This woman's attitude really pissed me off!!!

  1. #31
    wolfhunter Guest
    In NCO School, we were told to handle problems at the LOWEST echelon that could HANDLE the problem.

    Seems like this would work for government, too. How much tax money goes to support the bureaucracy of disbursing OUR money back to our towns, counties and states?

  2.   
  3. #32
    the best thing that could happen for those kids is to be placed in loving foster homes and the mother jailed for child neglect.

    No one is to blame other than the mother.

    Who in their right mind produces that many kids knowing that they cant afford one, let alone 15.

  4. #33
    Sounds like to me she thinks its everyone's responsibility to help her raise her kids. Sounds like she needs a to get a job and stop thinking everyone owes her. It may sound harsh but IMO if she can't take care of them properly she don't need them. And I also think before anyone can get welfare they should have to take a drug test.

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by pinklady View Post
    Sounds like to me she thinks its everyone's responsibility to help her raise her kids. Sounds like she needs a to get a job and stop thinking everyone owes her. It may sound harsh but IMO if she can't take care of them properly she don't need them. And I also think before anyone can get welfare they should have to take a drug test.
    Not harsh but reality check, no one promised or guaranteed her anything by just being born...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Summerville, SC
    Posts
    1
    She is a prime example of what is wrong in this country. Makes me sick.

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
    She is a prime example of what is wrong in this country. Makes me sick.
    That's so true.

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Copperas Cove, Texas
    Posts
    63
    Whore!!
    "I got you in a Stranglehold, baby. And then I crushed your face" -Ted Nugent

  9. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidr1 View Post
    the best thing that could happen for those kids is to be placed in loving foster homes and the mother jailed for child neglect.

    No one is to blame other than the mother.

    Who in their right mind produces that many kids knowing that they cant afford one, let alone 15.
    Someone who exspects the state to provide her with everything she needs. We have a seriously screwed up system.

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    edge of freedom
    Posts
    424
    what a disgusting bobble headed *****. Who the hell would hit that?
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

  11. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,865
    These are the people liberal progressives count on for votes. We the people have aloud this to happen by not voting the bumbs out of office. This entidelment program took years to build. In November we have a chance to start taking it apart, I hope. Remember to vote. Your vote does mean something. How's that hope and change working for you. If we keep putting the same dirt in Washington how will anything change? Just my opinion.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast